Translate

Saturday 30 June 2012

BLOG -- Recap of June


So, here is my recap blog for June. Unlike my previous blogs, I will mention everything that happened this month, even if I blogged about it. If anybody is curious on my thoughts on anything, as always, please go ahead and ask. :)

Outings/Events in June:
- Saw the Bat Tumbler. It was cool!

- Went karaoking for 3 hours. It's the first time I ever karaoked for that long.

- Went clothes-shopping x3 (2 times with friends). I need to do more shopping, lol.

- Passed an online course for work. This course was much more interesting than the last course I took.

- Had a wine-tasting event at work. Got quite tipsy and ended up sending drunken e-mails to my co-workers, lol.

- Had a BBQ lunch at work for some kind of competition. It was my team's turn to go and it was so fun! The food was great; the organizing was fun -- I got to do a blood-curdling scream at work.

- Had drinks with my co-workers after work. I played it smart and ate something (a.k.a. my "medicine" -- it's something I have to make sure I take, haha)


Exposures:
- (beer) Carlsberg -- bitter! Hahaha, it was a little too strong for me.

* Yeah, I didn't get exposed to many new things this month.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime): Peach Girl (for the 2nd time) -- I was thinking about selling this (I have the DVD collection), but after watching it for the second time, it reminded me just how much I enjoyed the series.

- (Movie): Snow White & The Huntsman

- (Movie): Jeux d'enfants (for the 2nd time)

Playing:
- (DS): Luminous Arc 2 -- Finally! I beat it! The battle system is generally fun and the story's okay. I'm just glad I beat it. It was more or less in my DS for the past year.

- (PC): Diablo III -- The story is hokey, and I lament that there is no player-killing mode.


Reading:
- (Novel): Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- (Manga): Strawberry Panic by Sakurako Kimino + Takuminamuchi -- this manga series ended partway without any resolutions. I wanted to read more! The artwork is quite nice, lol.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero 
- (PS3): Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- (DS): Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
- (DS): Professor Layton and the Last Spector
- (GBA): B-Daman (stopped this 'cuz it stopped being fun for me)
- (PSP): Persona  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Watching:
- (Anime): iDOLM@STER: The Animation
- (Anime): Corpse Princess
 
Reading:
- Nothing right now!


That's it for June! Not that much happened, though I was still super busy (getting ready for that work BBQ). Here are some random photos (and one video):

A yummy lunch at Hosu (Korean-Japanese restaurant).

Bat Tumbler.

A crazy-tough foe in Diablo III. Darn you, Princess Stardust!

Me singing Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams". (The screen will stay black so just hit "play" and do something else)


Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't believe I did that. I'm usually so careful about giving spoiler warnings.

      Delete