Translate

Saturday, 30 June 2012

BLOG -- Recap of June


So, here is my recap blog for June. Unlike my previous blogs, I will mention everything that happened this month, even if I blogged about it. If anybody is curious on my thoughts on anything, as always, please go ahead and ask. :)

Outings/Events in June:
- Saw the Bat Tumbler. It was cool!

- Went karaoking for 3 hours. It's the first time I ever karaoked for that long.

- Went clothes-shopping x3 (2 times with friends). I need to do more shopping, lol.

- Passed an online course for work. This course was much more interesting than the last course I took.

- Had a wine-tasting event at work. Got quite tipsy and ended up sending drunken e-mails to my co-workers, lol.

- Had a BBQ lunch at work for some kind of competition. It was my team's turn to go and it was so fun! The food was great; the organizing was fun -- I got to do a blood-curdling scream at work.

- Had drinks with my co-workers after work. I played it smart and ate something (a.k.a. my "medicine" -- it's something I have to make sure I take, haha)


Exposures:
- (beer) Carlsberg -- bitter! Hahaha, it was a little too strong for me.

* Yeah, I didn't get exposed to many new things this month.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime): Peach Girl (for the 2nd time) -- I was thinking about selling this (I have the DVD collection), but after watching it for the second time, it reminded me just how much I enjoyed the series.

- (Movie): Snow White & The Huntsman

- (Movie): Jeux d'enfants (for the 2nd time)

Playing:
- (DS): Luminous Arc 2 -- Finally! I beat it! The battle system is generally fun and the story's okay. I'm just glad I beat it. It was more or less in my DS for the past year.

- (PC): Diablo III -- The story is hokey, and I lament that there is no player-killing mode.


Reading:
- (Novel): Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- (Manga): Strawberry Panic by Sakurako Kimino + Takuminamuchi -- this manga series ended partway without any resolutions. I wanted to read more! The artwork is quite nice, lol.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero 
- (PS3): Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- (DS): Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
- (DS): Professor Layton and the Last Spector
- (GBA): B-Daman (stopped this 'cuz it stopped being fun for me)
- (PSP): Persona  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Watching:
- (Anime): iDOLM@STER: The Animation
- (Anime): Corpse Princess
 
Reading:
- Nothing right now!


That's it for June! Not that much happened, though I was still super busy (getting ready for that work BBQ). Here are some random photos (and one video):

A yummy lunch at Hosu (Korean-Japanese restaurant).

Bat Tumbler.

A crazy-tough foe in Diablo III. Darn you, Princess Stardust!

video
Me singing Fleetwood Mac's "Dreams". (The screen will stay black so just hit "play" and do something else)


Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't believe I did that. I'm usually so careful about giving spoiler warnings.

      Delete