Translate

Sunday 4 November 2012

BLOG -- Happy One Year...!

In two days, it will be the first year Anniversary of me blogging here. Yay! Haha, did you think I meant something else?

I'm glad and proud of myself that I actually stuck to it and blogged once a week (I was late a couple of times, but I still blogged). I'm usually horrible when it comes to routine-like activities -- especially when they take a good amount of time (which blogging does for me).

This week, I'm gonna cut it short and celebrate this Anniversary. Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm actually blogging for next week. I'm currently on vacation and I want to briefly recap what I've done each day. This is just a "stay-cation", but I still want to know what I did. Next year, if all goes well, I would really like to take a week or two to Japan.

Now I'm thinking back to all my blog entries (because I am a reflective person, lol). There's so much for me to read in future years. 

Here are some entries that I take a lot of pride in ('cuz I think I wrote them very well) or entries that I had tons of fun writing. I would list more, but I'm in a rush to "celebrate", haha.

Battle Royale movie review  
I think I went into a lot of detail here. I often enjoy re-reading this.

The Hunger Games Trilogy book review 
Same comment as above. I put tons of thought when writing this.

Boxing Week Spoils/Aftermath 
What could be more fun than blogging about a massive shopping week? Haha.

Fan Expo Canada 2012  
Even though I lost a lot of sleep blogging this, I had a lot of fun writing this.

Final Fantasy Symphony
I had a lot of fun blogging about this.

My Birthday week blog  
No s*** I'd have fun blogging about my birthday ;)

Video Game Preferences 
I will probably make another blog like this in the new year (when I get myself all the new handhelds and systems).


Thanks for reading and have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment