Translate

Saturday 1 December 2012

BLOG -- Recap of Movember

November was a really busy month for me. I need another vacation, hahaha. I've been trying to go through more of my video game collection, so I haven't beaten any this month. Anywho, if you are curious about my thoughts on anything, as always, please go ahead and ask. :)

Outings/Events in November:
- Went on a one week vacation

- Hung out with friends (x5)

- Karaoked by myself and then with a friend.

- Attended the One of a Kind show.

- Went to a Movember party.

- Celebrated two friend birthdays.


Exposures:
- (alcohol) Jägermeister -- I took this with cola. It's good! I'm not a fan of eating licorice-tasting foods (aka licorice), but drinking licorice-tasting things seem fine.

- (alcohol) Sangria -- This is really yummy.

- (alcohol) Alexander Keith's -- This is bitter, but light.

- (alcohol) Kronenbourg 1664 -- This is a little too bitter for me.

- (restaurant) Insomnia -- The food here is really good and the atmosphere is really nice.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime): Corpse Princess -- This had a lot of potential, but I think it was too... "emo". It was just trying too hard to be a dreary, sad anime.

- (Movie): Wreck-It Ralph (x3)


- (Movie): Looper -- This was really good, despite my issue with it.

Playing:
- Nothing this time.

Reading:
- Nothing this time.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero 
- (PS3): Folklore 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS3): Tokyo Jungle
- (PS3): Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- (PS3): Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
- (DS): Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja 
- (DS): Mazes of Fate (stopped 'cuz I could be playing something similar... but done better)
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Hatsune Miku 2nd Diva  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Ape Escape 3


Watching:
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho
 
Reading:
- (Novel): JPod by Douglas Coupland


That's it for November. Here are some random photos:

Me sharing a pitcher of Sangria with an awesome friend.

A match with my sister, her fiance, and a friend for Playstation All-Stars Battle. 
The friend won (I blacked out our PSN names).

A shot of the Movember party



Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment