Outings/Events in November:- Went on a one week vacation
- Hung out with friends (x5)
- Karaoked by myself and then with a friend.
- Attended the One of a Kind show.
- Went to a Movember party.
- Celebrated two friend birthdays.
Exposures:- (alcohol) Jägermeister -- I took this with cola. It's good! I'm not a fan of eating licorice-tasting foods (aka licorice), but drinking licorice-tasting things seem fine.
- (alcohol) Sangria -- This is really yummy.
- (alcohol) Alexander Keith's -- This is bitter, but light.
- (alcohol) Kronenbourg 1664 -- This is a little too bitter for me.
- (restaurant) Insomnia -- The food here is really good and the atmosphere is really nice.
Watching:- (Anime): Corpse Princess -- This had a lot of potential, but I think it was too... "emo". It was just trying too hard to be a dreary, sad anime.
- (Movie): Wreck-It Ralph (x3)
- (Movie): Looper -- This was really good, despite my issue with it.
Playing:- Nothing this time.
Reading:- Nothing this time.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero
- (PS3): Folklore
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS3): Tokyo Jungle
- (PS3): Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- (PS3): Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
- (DS): Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Hatsune Miku 2nd Diva
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Ape Escape 3
Watching:- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho
Reading:- (Novel): JPod by Douglas Coupland
That's it for November. Here are some random photos:
Me sharing a pitcher of Sangria with an awesome friend.
A match with my sister, her fiance, and a friend for Playstation All-Stars Battle.
The friend won (I blacked out our PSN names).
A shot of the Movember party
Thanks for reading! :)