Translate

Sunday 31 March 2013

BLOG -- Recap of March

So... Happy Easter!! I just had to say it. March was a ridiculously busy month for me. Work-wise, it was a mix of super-craziness one week, and super-manageable the next. A lot of things just happened in March. Besides somehow beating 4 games this month (I am sooo on top of my New Year's Resolution for that), I barely had the time to relax and unwind. Even now, I just wish there was one more day to relax, hahaha. I was out everyday this weekend and so didn't get a chance to just sit around and do nothing.

Anywho, if you are curious about my thoughts on anything, as always, please go ahead and ask. :)

Outings/Events in March:
- Started a Monday hangout ritual with a friend.

- My sister moved out. I'm so lonely now at home :(

- Beat my 21-day challenge of cleaning my room. It's still messy, but hasn't got messier since starting that challenge.

- Checked out the One of a Kind Spring Show with my sister.

- Hung out with other friends x3.

- Visited my sister's new place.

- Had a drink with co-workers.

- Attended a 1-day course. It did not fully prepare me for its online test. ><


Exposures:
- (drink) Gin & Tonic -- Blah... it was too bitter.

- (drink) Beer Mojito -- This was Sapporo beer with lime and mint leaves, I think. It was good!

- (restaurant) Spring Sushi -- This is mainly a sushi buffet place where the menu is on a tablet. Yup, it's super fancy. The food is just okay. Great fried rice, though.

- (restaurant) Kokame -- This is a sushi place that has dynamite dynamite rolls.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime - OVA): Ninku: The Movie -- I was hoping for a little more than a 26-minute OVA. I want my minutes back.

- (Movie): Warm Bodies (x2) -- Yeah... I watched this two more times... ^.^''


- (Movie): Jack the Giant Slayer -- Well, I watched this mainly to use a movie coupon I had. The other reason was that Nicholas Hoult was in it... hahaha... (you didn't hear that!)

- (Movie): Admission -- This movie was okay. There were some funny moments, but not enough.

- (Movie): Carrie -- Creepy music. I don't think I would ever watch it again.

- (Movie): Highlander -- This movie is sooo dated and cheesy.

- (Movie): The Perfect Host -- There were some interesting moments here. Some creepy ones, too.

- (Movie): X-Men: First Class -- This was really, really good. Xavier was a really neat character here.


Playing:
- (PS3): Spec Ops: The Line -- This is an amazing game... but I would never play it again. Just thinking about it gives me a headache. It's a mental beating... but the story is very good.

- (Xbox): Fable -- This was a fun game. I had tons of fun being a cleptomaniac and stealing stuff from shopkeepers and civilians.

- (PSP): Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth -- This game is amazing. The story is a little hokey in the end, but the gameplay is just fabulous.

- (DS): 999 (x3)

Reading:
- (Novel): Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion -- Despite this and the movie sharing some similarities, they are essentially two separate entities. The novel has a different voice for R, and an entirely different voice for Julie (Yes, yes, I will discuss more at length in my review entry of Warm Bodies).


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Folklore 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II
- (PSP): Persona 
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Ape Escape 3
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2


Watching:
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho 
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana
 
Reading:
- Nothing this time.


That's it for March. Here are some random photos / videos:

My beer mojito.

Something that I saw while hanging out with friends.
It was some kind of exhibition for Lay's.

Something that I bought from the One of a Kind Spring Show.

 "Yamaha" by Delta Spirit.
This is one of my favourite tracks that was featured in Warm Bodies.


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment