Outings/Events in May:- Treated a co-worker to dinner (payback for some crazy work-related requests).
- Made another new friend through Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (woot!).
- Travelled to Japan (the ultimate woot!).
- Experienced jet lag for the first time (still experiencing it but it's getting better).
Exposures:- Too many to list! Check my blogs on Japan to see all the exposures I experienced this month.
Watching:- (Movie): The Breakfast Club -- The first time I watched it long, long ago, I never got it. I decided to give it another chance because of Pitch Perfect. I still don't really like the ending (too uncertain), but I do appreciate the movie a lot more.
Playing:- (PS4): Resogun -- Who knew that I was just one crazy stage away from beating it? I beat it in Rookie mode, though... Experienced and Veteran modes just killed me... x.x
- (3DS): Mario's Picross -- I really enjoy the Picross games. The controls are a little non-responsive in this version, but it's still fun.
Reading:- Nothing this month.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
Watching:- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): K-On! (Episode 1)
Reading:- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai
- (Manga): Midnight Secretary by Tomu Ohmi (Volume 6)
That's it for May. The biggest thing was my trip to Japan. Man... why did I leave? I want to go back!! Hahaha. It looks like all the photos I took were of Japan, so I will not share them here -- look for them in my blogs on Japan! Instead, I will share a fan-made English version of a song I shared in an older entry.
Youtube video for a fan-made English version of "1/6 Out of the Gravity".
The lyrics and voice are so nice!
Thanks for reading! Now back to Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn... and continuing with my blogs about Japan. Wheee!! :D
Take care! :)