Translate

Saturday 31 January 2015

BLOG -- Recap of January

So January was a quiet but busy month. At least my emotions were more stable. And I've been successful so far with my Final Fantasy XIV-related New Year's Resolution! Tomorrow will be my 1st year anniversary of playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Hmm... how to celebrate... lol


Outings/Events in January:
- Stayed over at my sister's place. 

- Hung out with friends x1. 

- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: I got married on my original server. Annnd... it's gonna happen again in the next month (with another character)!


Exposures:
- (Mobile app) Kim Kardashian Hollywood -- Soo... in case you start judging me on this -- I got the game to help a friend who is currently playing it. It is a little addictive, 'cuz I tend to be a sucker for dress-up games. One thing to note though: this uses a lot of data everyday, even when you're not playing so make sure your phone's connected to Wi-Fi or has unlimited / a lot of data to work with.

- (PS4) Minecraft -- I played this a couple of times with a couple friends. It still feels overwhelming, but I do want to spend some time and get sucked into it. Just... not... right... now... lol


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Under the Skin -- This was weird. It was well-acted and well-everything. But soo... weird, lol. I was very intrigued when watching it, but I'm not sure if I would watch it again.

- (Movie): Magic Mike -- It was fun. I enjoyed the dancing, lol.

- (Anime): Waiting in the Summer -- I liked this. The drama was very quiet and almost non-existent at times, but the emotions were so strong and honest. I could really empathise with many of the characters.


Playing:
- (3DS): Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale -- This was a fun, calming experience. The story was pretty cute. I'd recommend it just for the experience.

- (3DS): Theatrhythm: Curtain Call -- I reached the ending credits so I consider this beaten. I know I'll still be playing it from time to time, though. I still have to unlock and play "To Zanarkand". I love that track so much.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.
 



Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Destiny
- (PS4): Costume Quest 2
- (PS3): Borderlands 2  
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Weapon Shop de Omasse
- (3DS): Liberation Maiden
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition  
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): Mushi-Shi: The Next Passage (episode 12)
- (Anime): Sword Art Online (episode 14)

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai (volume 6)


That's it for January. Here's a photo I took this month, plus a funny video I watched. I'll upload pics of my Final Fantasy XIV wedding whenever I get around to grabbing them off my PS4.


 Some of my Boxing Week purchases. It feels like Christmas all over again, hahaha.


 "The Worst Movies of 2014" by Chris Stuckmann. I guess I was lucky to 
have not watched any of these movies.


Have a good rest of the weekend and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment