Translate

Sunday 20 December 2015

BLOG -- Short But Sweet Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays

So this is gonna be a short-ish entry -- it's really just for me to say Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everybody. I... can't believe Christmas is almost upon us! @.@ I've already sent out / given most of my gifts, but there are still a few I need to attend to. Man... does Time fly! But I already knew that, hahahaha.

Anyway... a warm Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays from me. No matter what you are doing or where you are, I hope you are enveloped with warmth and happiness. <3

And, of course... I never leave these short blogs with just that anymore... so here are some music tracks that I find uplifting, for whatever reason. One track I've already shared before, but that's because it can still lift my spirit when I'm down. :) Anyway, I hope you enjoy! 

There will be NO blog from me next week. I will most likely be too busy... working on something that I've been procrastinating for a while now. If I finish it in time I will mention it in the future. I gotta focus! Focus! Hahaha.



Poison (Slow Version) from Great Teach Onizuka Live-Action TV series.
I wish this series was localized. I would soooo love to own the series 
so I can re-watch it over and over. <3


The Sunlit Garden from Revolutionary Girl Utena.
I don't know what it is, but this soothes me and sends me off to 
another world like nothing else. When I hear this, I want to 
turn into a sponge and just soak up alll the lovely notes, lol.


1/6 -Out of the Gravity- by Hatsune Miku (created by Pokariodo-P [AKA Odo-P or Nao]).
I've shared this before and I'll share it again. The lyrics really, really speak to me!

It Will Improve Tomorrow from A Better Tomorrow.
I wish I knew the lyrics to this song and what they mean. I find it a bit amusing 
that such a bright-sounding song is in A Better Tomorrow, a movie full of 
action and guns. But it's a good amusing :)

Kokoro no Senritsu from Tari Tari.
Listening to this just makes me want to be part of a choir again. 
This series -- I really, really love it! <3 

Radical Dreamers from Chrono Cross.
This track can also send me off to another world like nothing else. I've never 
finished Chrono Cross, but this song makes me feel so in awe and nostalgic.


That's it for this blog. Thanks for reading and listening! Warmest Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas from me to you!! We shall meet again in the new year. またね (See you soon) :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment