Outings/Events in April:- Celebrated my sister's birthday with friends.
- Got a vaccination shot for Hepatitis A. My arm was in so much pain for the next two days.
- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.
- Experienced some sudden weird pain in my middle finger one day for a few minutes. Hopefully it is not a sign of RSI or carpal tunnel.
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news:
-No news here as I am still unsubscribed.
Exposures:- (App): Miitomo -- Well, this is Nintendo's first mobile app, and it's pretty addictive. It's interesting to read through answers and answer questions. Sometimes I feel I learn a couple things about my friends, and about myself as well.
- (Food): Kit Kat -- Japanese Sake flavour -- This was mailed to me by a friend in the US, and it is an interesting taste. It captures the sensation of drinking sake, but without the burning in the throat. Thankfully, it didn't get me tipsy.
Watching:- (Movie): Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice -- It was okay. It felt like too much happened, and some of the action sequences were drawn out. The last 30 minutes were neat, though. If only that was drawn out more, hahaha.
- (Movie): The Queen -- History is one of my weaker subjects, but I watched it for Helen Mirren. I haven't seen her in enough movies, lol. It was a really well done movie.
- (Movie): Double Dragon -- This is probably one of the worst video game movie adaptations I have ever seen... but I've seen it, so it's now off my list! I wanted to watch it ever since I saw the trailer on TV... just because it was Double Dragon.
- (Movie): Miss Congeniality -- It was okay. Not a fan of the snorting.
- (Movie): Miss Congeniality: Armed & Fabulous -- This was just okay as well.
- (Movie): Wall-E -- This was surprisingly really touching and sweet. It's really interesting how so much emotions can be conveyed even without much dialogue. It's all in the actions and responses I guess.
- (Movie): Who Framed Roger Rabbit -- I don't think I ever really understood the plot when I watched it as a kid. Despite some messages that would clearly not fly in this era, the movie itself was pretty entertaining.
- (Movie): A Nightmare on Elm Street 6: Freddy's Dead -- Finally I finish the original series. It was still cheesy. I think out of the six movies, the first one was probably the best.
- (Documentary): The Great Happiness Space: Tale of an Osaka Love Thief -- I was thinking of checking out a host club while in Japan. But after watching this... I just feel so sad for the clients and hosts. I wish there was a way to change up the system, so they're not destroying themselves just for the few moments of pretend happiness and "love".
- (Anime): X TV series -- Finally I see this series in full. The TV series is nicely done -- way better than the movie (that I saw first).
Playing:- (PS4): Doki-Doki Universe -- I don't really know if I call this a game, but it was very enjoyable. I liked doing all the quizzes and seeing how my personality would be assessed based on my answers. I still have some quizzes to go through, but wow, this game knows me quite well.
- (3DS): Picross: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess -- This is a My Nintendo exclusive reward, and I liked it enough. I just wish the regular picross and Mega Picross modes offered different puzzles to solve.
Reading:- Nothing at this time.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest II
Watching:- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 3)
Reading:- (Manga) Prophecy by Tetsuya Tsutsui (Volume 3)
That's it for April. Here's a pic I took this month plus a few screenshots from Doki-Doki Universe.
like cream soda to me, and the Kit Kat was strong but not burning.
in Doki-Doki Universe. Do you think this describes me?
And another conclusion. I'm currently trying to adjust this. I don't like
feeling used nor being taken for granted nor mistreated, which I think
could happen from being a "Generous Type".
Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)