Translate

Wednesday 1 November 2017

BLOG -- Recap of October

October... well... *weeps* my time! Well a lot of my time in October was spent in the office, working late. I know it's not as late as some of my other team-mates, but still... quite late. I did not hang out with anybody on a weekday ('cept my sister), 'cuz I had no idea how late I'd be staying in the office.

I'm not sure if November or December will be any better (unless something major happens)... ._.


Outings/Events in October:
- Hung out with friends overall x3

- Attended a cousin's wedding.

- Had a games day with my sister, her hubby, and our friend.

- Had dinner with my team mates.

- Had lunch at Kaiju, as a final send off and best wishes on relocating. My meal was $7.50, but I left a $10 tip -- as thanks for the yummy food! :)


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-Nothing. I should be re-subbed mid-December.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 129 (yay I can leave the game alone for 12 hours 50 mins)
-I was really happy to get every character from the 1st Halloween banner, yayyy :D


Exposures:
- Nothing this month.


Finished...
Watching:
(Anime): Persona 4 the Golden Animation -- I enjoyed this, especially the ending theme.


Playing:
- [PS4]: Danganronpa 1.2 Reload -- I've beaten both Danganronpa 1 and 2. Both games were really enjoyable. I love how the second game is directly connected to the first. Now to get all the trophies... :)


Reading:
- Nothing this month. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Final Fantasy XV
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Chulip
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
- (3Ds): Culdcept Revolt
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Patapon (STOPPED -- It got too repetitive for me)
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest III (STOPPED -- I got too fed up with controls not being responsive all the time)
- (Mobile): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 11)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 10)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)
- (Anime): Dragon Ball Z Kai (episode 99)
- (Anime): Shiki (episode 5)



Reading:
- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 13)


That's it for October. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


 Kaiju! I will miss this place. So many people showed up for its last weekend.
Seeing all the people was very touching *sniffle* :)


Marianas Trench gets referenced in Persona Q! XD


 Grim Lord Sakura in FFBE!
Yay, another unit who carries a scythe :)


Illusionist Nichol in FFBE! He was the last one I was trying to get from that banner.



"how is prangent formed" by J.T.Sexkik.
I saw this on a friend's Facebook post and found it funny.
It's an old-ish video so you may have already watched it before.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment