Translate

Wednesday 28 February 2018

BLOG -- Recap of February

February was a bit of a more active month for me... but still so busy. I was supposed to have a week vacation this month, but it got reduced to one day due to project timelines... Just when am I going to have my vacations?? That goes for everybody else on my team... everybody else has either not taken any vacation this year or had their vacations reduced due to project timelines. We're not robots...

I recently put through a vacation request for sometime in May. If that doesn't get approved... it may just be the final straw. =_=


Outings/Events in February:
- Hung out with friends overall x1

- Was treated to lunch by a co-worker for helping her with projects.

- Made chocolates with my sister for Valentine's Day.

- Felt really sick for a couple of weeks. I'm still coughing and my sides hurt when I cough.

- Went into the office on a Saturday and worked. I was very angry doing so.

- Attended a play where my friend played one of the leading roles.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x1.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-Since getting sick I haven't logged on much. I did the Valentione event, and moogle-mailed chocolate to several friends on Valentine's Day.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 144 (yay I can leave the game alone for 13 hours 30 mins)
-I was pretty lucky this month, getting some rainbows and at least one of each unit from the first limited banner.


Exposures:
- Nothing this month.


Finished...
Watching:
(Movie): Black Panther -- This was fun. I really enjoyed the sibling banter.

- (Anime): Eden of the East -- The premise is interesting, but I really wanted to see more character development as well as interactions between Akira and Saki. Hopefully the two movie sequels will rectify those two points.

- (Anime): Dragon Ball Z Kai -- Finally I finish watching Dragon Ball Z, the series that first got me into anime. Unfortunately, even with Kai being a shortened version of Dragon Ball Z the series still felt dragging at some parts, but... I am glad that I finally experienced the story. It was really fun watching the characters grow up. One of my favourite parts was watching Gohan attend high school and the Tenkaichi Budokai that happens in that same arc. I liked the last two episodes as well.

- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho: The Movie -- I wouldn't call this a movie since it's only 25 minutes long. It was okay, but not an essential watch.

- (Anime): Shiki -- Just wow. Some parts made me really uneasy. It was interesting to see things from both sides. Don't really care too much about its ending though. 


Playing:
- Nothing this month.


Reading:
- Nothing this month. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reigns
- (PS4): Monster Hunter World
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Chulip
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 11)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)



Reading:
- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 16)


That's it for February. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


Some of the chocolates I made with my sister.


Some sushi from Sushi Mori.
I wish I wasn't sick when I ate this, lol...

Yan. Her parasol looks nice.


Ang! Once I heard how broken he was (in a good way), I tried pulling for him.
Can't wait to gear him up!


Chow! Getting him was a fluke.


"Fifty Shades Freed - Movie Review" by Jeremy Jahns.
I haven't watched the movie yet myself, but this is a funny and entertaining review.
It contains some slight spoilers.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment