Translate

Saturday 30 June 2018

BLOG -- Recap of June

Well, June had its up and downs. *sigh* Work's still not letting up and I'm getting less time to play my games, or do things I want to do. Arg, I really need to have some balance! >_<


Outings/Events in June:
- Hung out with friends overall x1.

- Had a dentist appoint... *sniffle* T_T

- Checked out the pop-up Kit Kat Chocolatory. The line up to create a custom-made Kit Kat took about 1.5 hours... then another 1.5 hours to pick up the Kit Kat.

- Had a lieu day.

- Went karaoking by myself x1.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x0.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-My subscription expired. *sigh* I wish I had more time to spend on this... .____.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 158 (yay I can leave the game alone for 14 hours 5 mins)
-The 2nd anniversary is here and I'm drooling from all the free stuffs! <3 <3
-I got my 2nd Noctis! Wooot! I'll have an easier time making an 100% physical evade unit from now on xDDDD
-I tried for the MS Nichol banner but no dice :(
-I'm still waiting for the Valkyrie Profile banner... and the Nier banner that should be coming back sometime.


Exposures:
- (Mobile): Shadowverse -- I tried this out 'cuz a co-worker got me into it. It's addictive, and the artwork is nice, but... where are the husbandos??! All I see are waifus! Hahaha.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie)In Time -- Overall I liked it except for the time puns.

- (Movie): Snake in the Monkey's Shadow -- I would like to own the English dubbed version on DVD -- in good quality. It's pretty cool for an old martial arts movie.

- (Movie): The Notebook -- Uhh... I just watched it 'cuz I borrowed it from a friend years ago. I am a hopeless romantic, but this didn't do anything for me.

- (Movie): The Place Beyond the Pines -- It was good, but way too long for a movie... but a bit too short for each character arc. I'd rather this be turned into a mini-series with more time spent on each character arc.

- (TV Show): Cougar Town -- This title definitely does NOT reflect the show's content! At least in the end. It's a decent series with some nice moments. I really did not like Jules, though. She was ultra annoying.

- (Concert Blu-Ray): Persona Super Live 2015 ~ Night of the Phantom -- This makes the geek in me squee. I hope they do these lives again and include Persona 5 pieces.

- (Anime): Princess Jellyfish -- I really enjoyed this. I wish there were more episodes. I'll have to try reading the manga sometime


Playing:
- Nothing this month.


Reading:
(Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori -- This is... such a perfect manga series. The artwork is great and the story goes past the anime and ends really nicely. If you enjoyed the anime I would highly recommend this! 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS4): Randal's Monday
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Chulip
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Ys: The Oath in Felghana
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 11)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)



Reading:
- Nothing this month.


That's it for June. Here are some pics I took this month, plus a YouTube video.

The ruby Kit Kat at the chocolatory.

My custom-made Kit Kat.

And here are the ingredients I picked: 
salted pretzels, mini marshmallows, and rose petals.
It was quite good!

I find this line amusing.

"We should be Friends" by Josh Ramsay.
Something about this moved me so much that I cried a little.


Thanks for reading!

For anybody in Canada, Happy Canada's Day! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment