Translate

Saturday 24 December 2011

BLOG -- Merry Christmas! 2011

Well, Merry Christmas! I hope you all have an awesome day spending your time with the ones you hold dear. Me I'll probably be playing video games until I have to do the annual family thing. I'd rather be with friends, but I'm sure they all have their family thing, too.

Then, when the family thing is over and I'm back at home, I'm going to watch the movie I watch every Christmas: this really old Chinese movie called "Merry Christmas" (has Danny Chan, Leslie Cheung, Karl Maka, Paula Tsui). I'm pretty sure there were Christmases where I didn't get to see it (like if we lent out the movie and it wasn't returned for years -- that happened once), but I've watched that movie since I was around maybe 8 or 9 years old -- definitely when my family still lived with the grandparents. It's funny, charming, and sweet -- at least to me. And the song it features: Danny Chan's "Waiting" -- makes me cry almost every time. 

Maybe I'll blog about it next week. This week, even today -- I actually have no time. I'm working on something -- a little game for my friends. If I can get some original music for it, then I'll share it here as well.

I'm actually here to post a video of me singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". You know, as a Christmas wish to you all. Don't really pay attention to the video -- doing a video was the only way I thought of to record my voice without static sounds happening if I pronounce "p" or "s", like what happens when I use a microphone.


It's not my best, but I tried. Merry Christmas!!



No comments:

Post a Comment