Translate

Saturday 3 December 2011

BLOG (PERSONAL) -- The Ultimate Christmas Gift for Me

After working for about 12 hours straight on a Saturday, I am almost too frazzled to even blog about anything... but I know that Sunday will also be a busy (but exciting!) day for me, so I will put up with my restless self and do it today, lol.

This will be short and sweet, as all I'm thinking about right now is brushing my teeth, and then hopping into bed. It's sooooo cold in this room D:

Since Christmas is coming, I will let you in on what I want for Christmas -- the ultimate Christmas gift for me. No, it's not the latest video game system (whatever that may be), or a book on learning Python, or some crazy soundboard thing so I can record myself singing, although those would be quite awesome (especially that soundboard thing). What I want is much simpler, but to me, I consider it the most expensive gift of all: a lovely memory with those I care about. To look at it from another angle: somebody's time.

That would be the ultimate Christmas gift for me because, well, I'm a weirdo and a hopeless romantic, ha ha XD. I am also a sentimental person who values time spent with others over something bought with money. I believe a wonderful memory would be something that would stay with me for the rest of my life -- those joyous feelings, the laughter, the smiles, the happiness. 

Yes, memories can be forgotten, but they do have a tendency to show up again when you least expect it. I believe that once you experience something, that memory will always be with you.


I can go on and on about this -- about why I value time so much, about the significance of memories (to me), about how memories can change your current life, etc., etc. -- but I said this blog would be short and sweet. And I am sleepy, lol.


Sweet dreams to you all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment