Outings/Events in September:- Went karaoking at least once every week this month; three times with somebody; once by myself.
- Celebrated a friend's birthday; I met a lot of unfamiliar and new people.
- Attended the Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses music concert.
- Attended Canada's Baking and Sweets Show.
- Had a drink with my team-mates after work.
Exposures:- (cocktail?) Cosmos -- really smooth and thick, but a little sour...
- (bubble tea place) Chatime -- there's a lot of selection. I really enjoyed my drink (forgot what it was)
- (restaurant) Five Guys Burger and Fries -- delicious burger and fries.
Watching:- (Movie): Step Up 3 -- The story in this is decent, and I'm happy to see more of Adam G. Sevani (Moose). Tons better than Step Up 2 (though the last dance in Step Up 2 was cooler).
- (Movie): Step Up Revolution -- This and Step Up 1 are my favourites so far. I really liked the showcasing of different dancing styles. And the music was pretty decent as well.
Playing:- (DS): Professor Layton and the Last Spector -- Some of the puzzles are starting to drag for me, but the story is still really good and tearjerking.
Reading:- Nothing right now.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS3): Record of Agarest War Zero
- (PS3): Folklore
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (DS): Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
- (DS): Mazes of Fate
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Hatsune Miku 2nd Diva
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Persona 3
- (PS2): Ape Escape 3
- (PS2): Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Watching:- (Anime): Samurai Champloo (for the 2nd time).
Reading:- (Novel): JPod by Douglas Coupland
- (Novel): Shakugan no Shana by Yashichiro Takahashi
That's it for September! Sooo busy... Here are some random photos:
A grill slightly going on fire at the friend's birthday meetup (we had Korean BBQ)
One of the best sushi pizzas I have ever tasted (from WOW! Sushi)
A random funny screenshot from Persona 3.
Thanks for reading! :)