Translate

Sunday 9 December 2012

BLOG -- The Joy of Doing "Nothing"

Life can be so fast-paced sometimes. We're doing this; we're doing that. As we get older, we're conditioned to think of being productive -- being of some use to somebody or something (or is that just my kind of thinking?). Sometimes it's great to just sit back and do nothing.

And that's what I'm going to do today. Absolutely "nothing" -- which means just doing whatever I want. No plans. No things on my "to-do" list. I'll just decide what to do -- whenever.

Just to be able to unwind, and find a day to "turn off" from the crazy world -- I hope you can all find a day like that.

Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you taking a break. You've been at blogging like clockwork since you started. This is something to deeply respect.

    Be careful how many breaks you take though... or you might fall out of the habit. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I did write a blog entry last week, but it got a little too personal that I decided not to post it. :p

      Delete