Translate

Sunday 3 November 2013

BLOG -- Happy 2nd Year...!

So in 3 days (Nov. 6), it will be the 2nd year anniversary of me blogging! Woot! It doesn't really sound like an accomplishment, but it is. It's about the only chance I get to write these days, so despite the blogger-blocks that I sometimes get, I always get some kind of enjoyment every time I blog (especially if I blog well).

And just like last year, here are some of the entries I either took extra pride in or deeply enjoyed writing.


Wreck-It Ralph movie review
I totally loved that movie, and thought I did a pretty swell job of reviewing it.

The Joy of Doing "Nothing" blog
It's a short blog, but it's a frequent reminder for me to still take those moments.

Warm Bodies movie review
I am super proud of this entry. All of my feelings and impressions were expressed properly, I think.

999 video game review
I think this was the most researched blog entry I ever did so far.

Idolm@ster Shiny Festa rant
I'm still so disappointed with Namco's end decision, and I think I did a good job of taking my stance and explaining why it was such a bad decision. I also just found this out recently: in Japan, Idolm@ster Shiny Festa is also available as a PSP digital game -- and it is compatible for the PSVita. That could have been brought here.

Fan Expo Canada 2013 blog
I'm pretty proud of myself that even after the original entry for this was accidentally deleted, I kept on blogging and I think I came out with a better version in the end.

Condolences to William Sleator
This entry is very dear to me. And I think I did a good job of expressing that here.


Thanks for reading! And, for, you know -- sticking by me for all these years (If you did). Here's to possibly another year of weekly blogs (with a couple "The Joy of Doing Nothing" entries thrown in.

Have a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment