Translate

Sunday 10 November 2013

BLOG -- Using my "Joy of Doing Nothing" Cards

Hi everybody! This is the first blog after my 2-year anniversary and I am already using one of my "Joy of Doing Nothing" cards. Haha, sorry, I really need some time to relax and think about things. I'm currently going through a few personal struggles, and I'm not ready to or sure about sharing them here. I feel like I gotta sort through them myself.

If you still came by despite my blog title, here's a Youtube link to a couple of episodes from Ouran High School Host Club, an anime series I was listening to yesterday while working from home. It's a pretty old series, but I'm gonna blog about it one day -- because I love it!

Episode 1 in English dub -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_9T9nDgpY8

Episode 24 in Japanese (with English subs) -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq7l_81Z8A
This is one of my favourite episodes, but I have many favourite episodes here, especially the last one.

You all have a good week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment