Translate

Sunday 12 January 2014

BLOG -- My lazy weekend

Hello everybody! I was planning on saying there's no blog this week. This past week has been really hectic, busy, and super-stressful for me -- *sigh* It's so hard to think about anything else! When you get really stressed, what do you do to relax and unwind? For me, I do various media-consuming activities, with playing video games usually taking the spotlight. I also sing (and dance horribly) a lot! 

I figured, why not just write about my lazy weekend? It's definitely better than saying "I have no blog for you this week!" And with that, here's a re-counting of what I did this weekend.

*NOTE: This entry might not be that interesting to you*


Friday evening
I went over to my sister's place, intent on playing some Call of Duty: Ghosts. Instead, I ended up playing this addictive (though slightly cheesily-written) Metroidvania-type PC game called Unepic. I've been playing it on-and-off for a while now. If I had started the game on my computer instead of my sister's computer, I can assure you that I would have finished it by now. I played Unepic until around midnight and then went to sleep. Even though it's the start of the weekend, I usually sleep "earlier" on Fridays (i.e. I crash earlier).

Then I woke up all of a sudden 'cuz my sister plopped an extra blanket layer on me, lol.

Saturday
I woke up around 7 AM and went straight to playing Unepic. I thought I was close to beating it, but apparently not. I played it straight to 1-ish PM, and then my sister, her fiance, and I went to this lighting store called Royal Lighting. My sister and her fiance were thinking of buying another light fixture for the ceiling. That store is pretty neat. They had a bunch of different light designs.

Then we went to No Frills and I bought a lot of junk snacks (mmmmm, chips....).

When we got back to my sister's place, I went straight to playing Unepic (again). Then around 9 PM, my sister and I played Call of Duty: Ghosts with our clan-mates. It was pretty fun and crazy. We played Clan Team Deathmatch for the first time, and we kicked total butt! We played the Flooded map, and we were losing at first, but turned things around halfway through. I was able to camp at a corner and set up one I.M.S. at one entrance, and a sentry gun at the other entrance. It was great.

Around midnight, our clan-mates left for the night, but my sister and I ended up playing till 2-ish AM.

Sunday
I woke up around 8 AM and (surprise, surprise) continued playing Unepic. Around 1:45 PM, I finally got around to lugging myself back home. When I got home, I finished up this anime series called Polyphonica. I really like the premise, but the series itself isn't too spectacular. 

Then I spent the next couple of hours singing (and dancing a little). I was still feeling stressed so I sang a couple of belty tunes like Linkin Park's Numb, and A Place for my Head (I can't do those yelling parts, though), and then some upbeat tunes like Owl City's When Can I See You Again, and Delta Spirit's Yahama. And of course, humming / singing along to a bunch of Hatsune Miku songs.

Now I'm just blogging and starting up another anime series (gotta keep my resolutions going!). It's called Dusk Maiden of Amnesia. It has a really creepy atmosphere, with moments of fan service. The series is about a schoolgirl ghost (Yuuko) who doesn't remember how she died, and about the boy who can see her (Teichii). They investigate various paranormal rumors surrounding the school, hoping along the way to unearth clues as to how Yuuko really died.

Now, hopefully I'll get myself to bed before midnight so I can get a good night's sleep before work tomorrow!


Thanks for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful week and take care!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment