Translate

Friday 28 February 2014

BLOG -- Recap of February

So February, like January, was a very hermit-like month for me. It was way too cold. Unless I was going over to my sister's place, I didn't want to do anything that would delay me from getting home from work. I also tried to spend most of my time playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, taking as much advantage as possible of my free month trial.


Outings/Events in February:
- Had a very surreal dream (I know this means nothing to you, but it means a lot to me).

- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.

- Had a game day with my sister and friends.

- Hung out with a friend x1.

- Witnessed one of my neighbours get arrested! I don't know why it happened. I was peeking at the scene from home.


Exposures:
- (restaurant) Congee Wong -- This place has yummy food.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Anime): Dragon Ball -- I finally finished watching it -- all 153 episodes! Of course that just means I still have Dragon Ball Z and Dragon Ball GT, but I think I'll take a breather before starting those (I also don't have the DVDs for them, so...). I really like the Tenkaichi Tournaments in Dragon Ball -- they're so exciting! And it is really neat to see Goku when he was young. :)

Playing:
- (3DS): Shin Megami Tensei IV -- It was a long 100+ hours... but it was absolutely worth it. At the end, I had the Chaos ending and Neutral ending open for me, but I took the bad ending (because I know I will replay it again). Expect a review from me sometime in the future. :)

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Resogun 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2 
- (PS3): Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- (DS): Legacy of Ys: Book I & II 
- (3DS): Mario's Picross
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (don't remember)
- (Anime): K-On! (Episode 1)  
Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 
- (Manga): Midnight Secretary by Tomu Ohmi (Volume 4)


That's it for February. Since I was such a hermit this month, I don't have many photos. Here's what I got, plus another Youtube video:

The chocolates my sister and I made on Valentine's Day.
It took almost the whole day, lol.

A poor attempt at a Triforce chocolate.

A funny comment in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
All identifying things have been blocked out.


"Jiyuu no Tsubasa" from the anime Attack on Titan.
This version is performed by Animenz Piano sheets (Animenz) and anime pianist ishter-kun (TehIshter).
This song really pumps me up! I can feel the intensity.


Thanks for reading! As always, feel free to comment or ask about any of my experiences / exposures (though I kinda had none this month). Have a good weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment