Translate

Sunday 30 November 2014

BLOG -- Recap of November

So November was pretty busy -- gaming-wise and non-gaming-wise. Darn me for playing games that just suck away my soul and time (it's not just Final Fantasy XIV that's doing it anymore... though it still does suck a lot of it, hahaha).

One thing I'm happy about though: I blogged again. Finally! ;)


Outings/Events in November:
- Had a Gaming Day with my sister, her fiance, and a friend. 

- Attended the company's Holiday dinner party.

- Hung out with friends x2.

- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements: I've beaten Ramuh Extreme, Shiva Extreme, Coils Turn 5, Coils Turn 6 (before the patch that nerfed it), Coils Turn 7 -- wooooot!! :D

Exposures:
- (Dessert shop) Bobbette & Belle -- I tried their hazelnut chocolate mousse tart. It was too sweet in the end.

- (Restaurant) Sushi Marché -- The salmon sashimi was good. Everything else I tried was just okay.

- (Restaurant) Tofu Village -- This is a Korean restaurant that has good food.

- (Play) Silver Dagger -- This was an interesting, twisty play. I really enjoyed it.

- (Video Game) Super Smash Bros. (Wii U) -- This is in my "Exposures" section and NOT in my "Currently Playing" section because I actually don't own Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U. I actually don't own the Wii U either. This game was really fun. I tried out The Villager, Rosalina & Luma, Wii Fit Trainer, and many others. Whenever I do get the game, I want to try maining The Villager, Rosalina & Luma, Princess Peach, and, of course, Pit (he looks so cool, hahaha). 


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): The Judge -- This was a long but good movie. Robert Downey Jr. was great as usual.

- (Movie): Big Hero 6

- (Movie): Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen -- This was sucky and long. In the middle of this movie, I was thinking 'Should I continue watching a movie for the sake of experiencing the whole series even though it sucks?' I ended up watching to the end, but I didn't enjoy it, ha...

- (Movie): Sharknado -- This was... ridiculous. My gosh, some of the lines were so horribly delivered. It's one of those movies to watch and laugh at.

- (Movie): After Earth -- This was... umm, not that good. It was okay. I mainly watched it so I could watch Adam Johnston's video review about it, which I find pretty funny.

- (Movie): Nymphomaniac Part 1 & 2 -- My co-worker told me about this movie series so I checked it out. Part 1 had some interesting ideas. Part 2 was terrible, in my opinion. Both movies have a lot of sexual scenes and content (disclaimer!). It was very hard for me to relate to the main character. I... wouldn't recommend this movie at all.



Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.
 



Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Destiny
- (PS3): Borderlands 2  
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Weapon Shop de Omasse
- (3DS): Liberation Maiden
- (3DS): Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale
- (3DS): Theatrhythm: Curtain Call  
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition  
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): Sword Art Online (episode 14)

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai 


That's it for November. Here are some photos I took this month.


 A dish I always like to try out at Korean restaurants.


 My first match against my sister, her fiance, and our friend.
I'm the Villager.


 Another match. This was pretty hilarious.


 Our first match paired up with Amiibos.


 Amiibos I ended up buying after my Game Day -- and I don't even 
have a Wii U nor Super Smash Bros, haha...

Have yourself a wonderful week and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment