Translate

Saturday 28 February 2015

BLOG -- Recap of February

February was really busy for me (and cold!). It was also apparently a "movie month" for me, when you see how many movies I've watched. It's not a bad thing, though. I do enjoy movies after all.


Outings/Events in February:
- Assisted my sister at an art show. 

- Stayed over at my sister's place x3.

- Hung out with friends x1. 

- Had a Gaming Day with my sister, her fiance, and a friend.

- Took myself out on a "date" for Valentine's Day. I watched 50 Shades of Grey, karaoked for 2 hours, and did mad DVD-shopping. Lots of fun! :D

- Made chocolates with my sister for Valentine's Day.

- Redbox left Canada... I'll share my thoughts about this sometime.

- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-This month was the 1-year anniversary of me being subscribed to Final Fantasy XIV. It's been that long already?! Hahaha.
-I crafted my first 2-star recipe. Woot! The thing I crafted was Sauteed Coeurl.
-Me getting married again might not happen after all, but that's fine. I'll post my pics for the first wedding whenever I grab them from my PS4.
-I created a solo FC with one of my characters. Yay! I've always wanted my own FC.


Exposures:
- (Restaurant) Genji Sushi -- Yummy!! I'll share my thoughts about this place sometime.

- (Restaurant) Sansotei Ramen -- The ramen was yummy.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): 50 Shades of Grey -- This might just be my "guilty pleasure" movie, 'cuz I actually enjoyed it. Maybe it's because I went into the theatre expecting the absolute worst and it wasn't? I enjoyed the relationship dynamic between Grey and Steele -- NOT the racy scenes, if you were curious, haha.

- (Movie): Gran Torino -- I really enjoyed this. I didn't like the ending though.

- (Movie): The Cabin in the Woods -- I watched this without knowing anything about it. I was pleasantly surprised. This is a horror movie I could re-watch by myself.

- (Movie): The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo -- I liked this. I'd like to see more.

- (Movie): Dragonball Evolution -- I... wish I could un-see this. I heard it was bad. I didn't think it could be that baaaad, owww... hahaha.

- (Movie): Whiplash -- Oh my -- this was awesome and intense. I wish I had seen this while it was in theatres. This movie is gonna affect me somehow -- I can feel it.

- (Movie): Big Hero 6 -- I watched it again the day it came out on Blu-Ray. I still enjoy it muchly.

- (Anime): Mushi-Shi: The Next Passage -- I hope Funimation licenses this and gives it the same awesome English dubbing treatment as they did with the first season. Mushi-Shi: The Next Passage was great and I want to own it (at a reasonable price).

- (Anime): Momo: Girl God of Death -- This was meh. I think I liked one episode (out of six).


Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.
 



Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Destiny
- (PS4): Costume Quest 2  
- (PS3): Borderlands 2  
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Weapon Shop de Omasse
- (3DS): Liberation Maiden
- (3DS): Disney Magical World
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition  
- (PSP): Persona 
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden  
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 3 -- Episode 3) 
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Shakugan no Shana (Season 1 -- Episode 19)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): Sword Art Online (episode 16)

Reading:
- (Manga): Judge by Yoshiki Tonogai (volume 6)


That's it for February. Here are a few photos I took this month plus one of my singings from karaoke.


 Salmon Sushi Pizza from Genji Sushi. Mmmmm, so good.

One of the chocolates my sister and I made this year. 
It was a new recipe so we're still working out the kinks. It was good though!

One of the matches from the Gaming Day.

Something I noticed one day around Yonge-Bloor station. 
A vending machine with donuts and macaroons?!

An early birthday gift. Kyaaa, Baymax!! <3


Me singing "Rude" from MAGIC! This song's been stuck in my head 
since I first listened to it a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, 
I don't do that good of a job on it. I think the song is cute.

February is over! Have a good rest of the weekend and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment