Translate

Sunday 22 November 2015

BLOG -- My "Christmas" Wishlist 2015

So here's my updated "Christmas" wishlist... just in time for Christmas! Hahaha, as I've said in my last wishlist entry, this is really for fun -- I don't expect anybody reading this to buy me anything. I mean, I'm already so happy and appreciative that you are taking the time to read this space... how could I ask for anything more? :) <3

But, just as I mentioned in my last entry, this could give you an idea of some things I like or some things that are currently on my radar. And just like last time, this wishlist is actually good for any gift-giving occasion, not just for Christmas. ;

I'll mention items from the old blog that still applies, though I will remove all commentary. Check the old blog for commentary on them.


The Always-Good-for-Me-Gifts
Now these gifts are always appreciated because I use / consume these throughout the year.

From the old blog:
-Chapters gift card
-Amazon gift card
-Cineplex gift card
-PSN game card
-Potato Chips (nothing cheese-flavoured or spicy / hot)
-USB Keys / Memory-Storing Devices

NEW:

-Final Fantasy XIV time cards: Well, until I stop playing the game, I will always need to be in-stock of this, hahaha. I don't feel very comfortable having the subscription charged to my credit card. Plus, it makes it easier for me to take short breaks when the subscription runs out.

-Nintendo eShop cards: Now with more games being only released digitally, I need this. Also, I like getting those nifty 3DS themes every now and then. The 3DS themes I have so far and really like are:
-AA [Ace Attorney] Trilogy Main Characters
-Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker Theme
-Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth

The Easy-But-Lazy-to-Get
These items I will most likely get myself down the line -- the big question is when. And the problem is if I hold out for too long, these could become rare and hard to get. 

From the old blog:
-Persona 4 Arena artbook
-Shining Force Feather artbook

NEW:


-Yo-Kai Watch (3DS): I actually thought I had this pre-ordered, but I guess I forgot. Woops, hahaha. I really do want to experience this and see why Japan is crazy about this series.

-Iron Man 1 movie (Blu-Ray or DVD): I know it's been out for a long time now, but I still haven't picked it up. And I've been kinda itching to watch it again. Out of the three, I like Iron Man 1 the most. Iron Man is still my favourite Avenger. :) (GOT!)

-Dark Pit amiibo: I think he is the last amiibo that I really, really want. Pit just looks cool, hahaha.  
The Easy-to-Find-But-Expensive
So this list is really more to remind me of what I still want to get for myself. I never expect anybody to get these for me, unless it came from a group of people.

From the old blog:
-Good, warm gloves
-Wii U
-A good microphone
-Black Lagoon soundtrack

NEW:

-Levi PVC figure: After watching Season 1 of Attack on Titan, I really wanted a figure of Levi -- particularly the one pictured above. It's done by Sentinel.

-Mikasa Ackerman PVC figure: Ditto with Mikasa. I love her character so much! <3 And just like with Levi, I particularly want the figure that's pictured above. It's done by Good Smile Company.

-Persona 3 The Movie #2 Midsummer Knight's Dream Blu-Ray: I placed this here because paying $60 US for a Blu-Ray is -- well -- expensive! On top of that, I don't think any Canadian retailers carry this (correct me if I am wrong!) so I'll have to get it from the US, which means paying shipping plus customs on top of that $60 US price tag. Yup. Expensive! Hahaha. (GOT!)

-A good external computer hard drive: I've been running out of space on my computer for a while now, so this would be really welcomed, hahaha.
 
The Hard-to-Find
This list will probably always be pretty short. I'm usually on top of getting whatever rare stuff I want that gets released, so long as I can afford it and am aware of its existence.

From the old blog:
-Kazuma Kaneko Works III Art Book

NEW:


-Seirei no Moribito soundtracks: There are some really lovely tunes from this anime series -- tunes that I wouldn't mind listening to over and over again. Here, have a listen to one of its tracks:


Shikou no Yari.
I really like its intensity.

And *sigh*, the CDs have been out-of-print for a long time. Fingers crossed that I find this during my trip in Japan next year! ><


-Persona Q-themed 3DS XL: Well, it is hard-to-find for me, since it was never released in Canada. And the US retailers won't ship it to Canada (correct me if I'm wrong!), so... I'm pretty much stuck. :(


And, as always, Time is still the best gift of all for me. Being able to create a lovely memory with those I care about -- sharing that Life between us -- it's just priceless. <3


Thanks for reading! What sort of things are on your wishlist this year? Feel free to comment about anything, and have a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I liked this blog sooo much it's really awesome I liked your creativity your way.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I have got some sweet comments for them also now I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your other posts... well I have also made a video hope you go through it on my channel your feedback is important subscrib if you like.christmas wishes , jingle bells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog! Best of luck with your channel :)

      Delete