Outings/Events in February:- Made chocolates at my sister's place for Valentine's Day.
- Hung out with a friend x1.
- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.
- "Traded away" a bunch of my games. That will clean up my room by just a little bit.
- I cleared one of my New Year's Resolutions. It's one of the easy ones... but I'm still happy! lol
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news:
-I've unlocked two crafting master book IVs on my main character.
-Ever since patch 3.2, I've been q'ing the old trials more often and I am totally enjoying it. There are several old runs that I really love and I'm glad to be able to experience them again -- even though queue times can still really suck for a dps. Some of my favourite old trials are Ultima HM, Titan EX, Turn 5 Coil, Crystal Tower. I also really love Leviathan EX and Shiva EX, but no real need to run them right now.
Exposures:- Nothing this month.
Watching:- (Movie): Deadpool -- Overall it was enjoyable, although not all of the humour hit home for me. I liked the love story.
- (Anime): Steins; Gate -- It was really good. Between the video game or the anime series, I'd prefer the video game, though.
Playing:- (PS3): Steins; Gate -- Very long but very engrossing story. My favourite character is Suzuha. I love her determination, and I want her "tight belly" (as Mr. Braun calls it), lol.
- (3DS): Liberation Maiden -- The story and gameplay didn't really do anything for me, although I liked everything else -- the animations, design, music. I actually played this with my sister since the controls were not left-handed friendly. In this game, you're supposed to use the directional buttons to move your character and also use the stylus to shoot baddies at the same time. Can't really do both of those with one hand so... my sister used the directional buttons and I used the stylus, lol.
- (3DS): Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures -- I beat this in Easy mode and I have no regrets. I think I'd get wayy too frustrated if I tried this on Normal difficulty. The music was decent retro, and the levels were kinda fun... but only if you didn't die too much. My total death count was 314. Total time played was 226 minutes, 50 seconds.
- (PS4): Never Alone -- It was an okay game. I liked that it had local co-op and some thoughtful puzzles. I kept dying a lot though, lol.
Reading:- Nothing at this time.
Playing (not all at once):- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Hatoful Boyfriend: Holiday Starr
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Bravely Default
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Crush
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden
- (Wii): Fortune Street
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2
- (PC): UnEpic
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest II
Watching:- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 9)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 3)
- (Anime): X TV series (episode 10)
Reading:- (Manga) Prophecy by Tetsuya Tsutsui (Volume 1)
That's it for February. Here are a couple of pics I took this month.
I'd like to say we were quite successful!
I thought they would be overly sweet but they weren't.
I especially liked the taste and texture of the fish roe.
Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)