Translate

Wednesday 30 November 2016

BLOG -- Recap of November

November was a busy time for me. It's quite rare, but I had outings every weekend. Haha, not much time to rest. It's not bad though. I enjoyed all my outings, except for maybe my dentist appointments, hahh... the people are good, but *sniffle* so painful, lol.

I can't believe it -- one more month to finish up my New Year's Resolutions. The pressure's on!! >_<'''


Outings/Events in November:
- Helped my sister at a Japanese bazaar.

- Celebrated a friend's birthday x2 (two different friends, lol).

- Visited a friend's place and watched Swiss Army Man and played video games xD 

- Dentist appointment x2 (so painful, lol).

- Visited Ottawa for one weekend.

- Had a really nice dream ^_^ (nothing lewd!)

- Attended Marianas Trench concert in Ottawa

- Got new desks at work. I feel so exposed now >_<!

- Went karaoking by myself.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-My subscription expired halfway through the month.
-I'm one pony away from getting the Kirin mount!


Exposures:
- (Food place): Banh Mi Boys -- Nicely priced and decent food. The kimchi fries were too spicy for me, though :(

- (Food place): Real Thailand -- It was okay, but I don't think I'd go back.

- (TV show): Kim's Convenience -- I've only watched the first three episodes so far and it's not bad. There's a part of it that feels very real and uneasy, which is interesting. I don't think many shows do that.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Doctor Strange -- Not bad... but he's no Iron Man, lolol. I like some of the ideas explored and the humour.

- (Anime): Black Butler II -- It was pretty good up until the end. Just like with the first season, the end just left a bad taste for me.

- (Anime): Black Butler II OVA -- I liked the last episode and some of the second-last episode. Everything else was just... ewww, lol.

- (Anime): Trigun -- I think the manga is way better. Way more serious and thought-provoking. The opening theme is very catchy, though. 

- (Anime): Ghost Hound -- Very slow-paced and creepy, but lost some umph in the second half. *sigh* It had so much potential. 

- (Anime): Phantom the Animation OVA -- It's okay. Pretty good music, though.

- (Anime): Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo -- This is worth at least one watching. It is very good, but also dark. I tip my hat to... *insert spoiler* T_T


Playing:
- (3DS): Style Savvy: Fashion Forward -- I'm still playing it, but I saw the credits so I'm counting it as game finished.


Reading:
- Nothing this time


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Ball Xenoverse
- (PS4): J-Stars Victory Vs+
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars 
- (PS4): Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X 
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Fantasy Life
- (3DS): Shantae
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (PSP): Patapon 
- (PSP): Corpse Party
- (PSVita): Persona 4 Golden
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 2 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (Mobile): Dragon Quest II


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 6)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 10)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (Anime): Yu Yu Hakusho (don't remember)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
- (Anime): K-On! Season 2 (episode 3)
- (Anime): Get Backers (episode 3)



Reading:
- (Manga): Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori (Volume 9)


That's it for November. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


 This was a funny day. For some reason, my friends and I spotted 
so many people walking around with cameras. I took this shot, 'cuz a 
few people took pictures in that direction. I really wonder what they saw, lol

Kimchi fries. It was good but too spicy :(

Donut from Krispy Kreme. This was okay until I got to the middle. There was 
too much chocolate filling and it made it too sweet, blahhh, lol.


A live clip of Marianas Trench performing "Sing Sing", 
one of my favourite songs so far. There is a drum solo at the beginning.
Really funny tidbits are at 2:48 and 5:02.
Also: Josh's (main vocalist) outfit here is hottttt, hahaha <3


Thanks for reading! As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Have a good rest of the week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment