Translate

Friday 31 August 2018

BLOG -- Recap of August

I am very sleepy and tired from walking / standing around almost all day in Fan Expo so I'll keep this recap short and sweet. 

August was pretty bad in the beginning, with me working a record of 61 hours one week... but it got better as the month went on and now I'm on vacation. Fingers crossed that I'm not going to end up working like crazy next month to make up for my taking vacation this month!


Outings/Events in August:
- Hung out with friends overall x1.

- An old co-worker friend visited work.

- Chatted with a good friend on the phone. That almost never happens anymore!

- Did an escape room with friends. We beat it, wooooot! To keep a record, we did The Syndicate.

- Am currently in the middle of attending Fan Expo Canada -- I'll blog about it when it's all done.

- Started my two week vacation. I really need this break.

- Said good-bye to two more co-workers *sniffle* ;_________;

- Went karaoking by myself x1.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x0.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I did the Moonfire Faire event. The 2nd challenge was pretty difficult!

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 163 (yay I can leave the game alone for 14 hours 15 mins)
-I've awakened Wilhelm, Ramza, and Orlandeau to 7-star units
-I finally got Dark Fina. I had been wanting to pull her for a while, 'cuz she can equip whips
-I'm still waiting for the Valkyrie Profile banner... and the Nier banner (please please please come!).


Exposures:
- (YouTuber): StephenPlays -- I discovered this YouTuber for the first time months ago when I was trying to finish Chulip. But I didn't watch any more of his videos until this month, when I wanted to watch an entire Let's Play of Chulip. Now I watch his videos about a few times a week. I particularly enjoy watching his Stephen & Friends videos and First 20 (for some games).


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie)Ant-Man and The Wasp -- This was nice. I liked that it retained the same kind of humour that was in the first movie.

- (Movie): The Greatest Showman -- The music is great. Hugh Jackman is great. Just keep in mind that the movie version of PT Barnum is VERY different from the real life version.

- (Anime): 12 sai Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki -- After mentioning this in my last blog, I searched it out again and found English subtitled videos. The series is soooooooo cute! I'll bet Hiyama is some kind of reincarnation of Akito Hayama from Kodocha! Hahaha.

- (Anime): 12 sai Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki 2nd Season -- Just more of the cuteness from the first season! I was sad when the series was over


Playing:
- (PSP): Ys: The Oath in Felghana -- This was shortish, but was very fun.


Reading:
(Novel): The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time by Mark Hadon -- This was really interesting. I could relate to some of the things in the novel. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 11)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)



Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt


That's it for August. Here are a couple pics I took this month, plus a YouTube video.

Oh, what could this be?!
If you didn't know, Skechers is currently featuring a 
collaboration sneaker between One Piece and D'Lites.


And this is the collaboration sneaker that I bought! Sanji sneakers! xD

A Stephen & Friends YouTube video.
In this video, Stephen and his friends play "Broken Picturephone",
a web game developed by one of Stephen's friends that's similar to 
Telestrations or Broken Telephone.
It's quite fun! :3


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Have a good weekend and until the Fan Expo blog! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment