Translate

Sunday 27 September 2020

BLOG -- Recap of September

Well, in September I did my best to take things easy. My spirit and health was so drained in past months that I decided -- I'm not going to take it anymore. No more letting myself get burnt out because I felt I had to "get it done" or "get out".

"Outings" / Events in September:
- Had vacation for one week. I had a small list of to-dos and I more or less did them all (yayy).

- Attended a work-related good-bye chat for my oldest co-worker friend's last day. It happened during my vacation, but I made sure to log onto my work account just to see him off. He will be sorely missed! ;___;

- Went outside once to buy lotto tickets. I hope I win the Jackpot! *fingers crossed*
.

- Attended the concert stream for Undertale's 5th anniversary. It was really fun and nostalgic. I cried every now and then, hahaha. It looked like others did, too, based off the live chat.

- I made a small game using RPG Maker MV. If I didn't use some licensed music and graphics I'd share it, hahaha... ^^; Even though it's pretty dinky, I can't help but feel some accomplishment at completing my first game on RPG Maker MV :)

- I tried out ordering a bunch of potato chips online via Walmart. They missed 4 items in my order and substituted 2 items even though I specified no substitutions in my order. Apparently I was able to get a refund on the missing items, but I'll have to double-check at some point to make sure the refund actually went through. If you ever try to order online via Walmart, I strongly recommend doing an inventory count when you get your order.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I've re-subbed and did the anniversary event. It'll be a while before I can play more consistently. I'm totally passing on the Yo-Kai Watch collaboration event that's currently going on. I already grinded so many Fates the last time they did this collaboration... and all for a shiny mount... hah... orz.


Exposures:
- (Mobile game): Arknights -- I tried this out a few days ago, and I'm uh... kinda addicted. I'm really bad at Tower Defense games, but this is pretty fun. Once I unlock more things in the game I'll be farming mats and stuffs until I have time to actually play through the stages myself.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie - Anime): Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown -- It was okay.

- (Anime): AHO-GIRL -- This was funny and amusing for maybe the first half. Then all I kept waiting for was Yoshiko being punched in the face (I found her so annoying). The Dog and Atsuru were my favourite characters
.

- (Anime): Goblin Slayer -- Very gritty and very bloody. The overall story and writing seemed decent, though. Just be weary of the grit and blood before watching this series yourself.

Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Yakuza 3 Remastered
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Tomodachi Life
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The IT Crowd (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Legend of Korra (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Nodame Cantabile Live-Action (Episode 7)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 5)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 927)

Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume 92 -- Chapter 923) <-- I read a lot this month!
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for September. Here are a couple pics I took this month plus a link to a YouTube video.

My potato chip online order from Walmart (what can I say -- I'm a potato chip monster! <3).
My order also included some sweet snacks to 
counteract the chips, but they missed that...
I plan to make these chips last for the next few months!
Please don't mind the mess, haha.

A new class I got in SINoALICE.
She is one curious lady! Haha... >_>''

New nightmare I got in SINoALICE.
I find it very fitting for me ('cuz of my name).


For those who missed Undertale's Anniversary Concert or those who want to see it again, the video is still available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srZdDAJbHfc
The actual concert starts at around 45 minutes. I highly recommend clicking the 
"show chat replay" if you want to emulate watching the concert with others. :3


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.

For those who are curious, I'm probably about 30 hours away from beating Yakuza 3 Remastered, but I had to take a break to prioritize playing through as much of Magia Record English version. When the Gallery mode gets released in October for Magia Record English version, I'm hoping I'll be able to view past stories... but to view them, I gotta unlock them!

Anywho... Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)

And... thanks again to you all for reading my blogs. I very much appreciate it! *e-hug* (>'w')>

No comments:

Post a Comment