Translate

Sunday 12 September 2021

BLOG (PERSONAL) -- The "30-Day Minimalism Game", My Version -- Part 2 [Day 11 - Day 20]

Here's part 2 of me doing the 30-Day Minimalism game. It was getting more difficult to find things as the days went on. I know that there are probably a bunch of video games in my collection I could have marked for throwing, but I haven't played through them yet. I can't throw away something that I haven't yet experienced... 

Here's a link to part 1 if you'd like to check it out:
Link: https://ironixgirl.blogspot.com/2021/09/blog-personal-30-day-minimalism-game-my.html


DAY 11


A couple of these were old Christmas gifts (the cat figures). I displayed them on my TV stand at least so I did make use of them.


DAY 12



Genkaku Picasso is an okay manga series. I just enjoy other works from that artist way more (like Jisatsu Circle and Lychee Light Club).

I originally bought the World War Z audiobook as a gift for somebody, but I missed the opportunity to give it. I may try to listen to it myself before throwing it out. 


DAY 13



Ahh, CDs... back when digital music wasn't at the forefront. I remember buying that Drive soundtrack the day after watching the movie. Tamia's Imagination is the first CD single I ever bought. 300 and The Bodyguard soundtracks were from my sister.


DAY 14



More CDs. Shania Twain's "When" is probably my most favourite song on her album. I love its cheerfulness, despite the super-mean lyrics. I'm a bit uneasy with throwing out the V.I.P. CD. I don't even know if their songs are available digitally -- I couldn't find them on Spotify.

The bottom four CDs were bought blindly during one of my visits to Japan.


DAY 15



Anime CDs. Most of these I bought from Rightstuf.com many years ago when they were on sale. They are all legit, unlike some other CDs I'll be posting about in a future blog...

I did my hardest to enjoy the PaRa PaRa Max CDs, but they just didn't click with me. I accidentally bought two copies of the KamiChu! CD so I'm throwing away one of them. Zombie-Loan is an import CD from Japan.


DAY 16



More CDs -- many are imports this time. All of them are still legit.


DAY 17




More CDs. Even though I'm throwing these out, I still have a lot of CDs in my collection. I used to collect CD singles just to get the karaoke track for a specific song (if it's included). Sometimes I might do that if there's a song I really like.


DAY 18


I consider Ouran High School Host Club as one of the most "technically perfect" manga I've ever read. To me, each panel was near flawless, aesthetically. This goes much farther than the anime with a lot more story and characterizations. I will miss this -- but at the same time, I'm okay with letting it go. I'm keeping the memo pad, though, hahaha.


DAY 19




A lot of the things in the first pic were bought as potential gifts. As I'm shifting my perspectives, I realize that these probably wouldn't make for good gifts... unless somebody was wanting a video game-themed keychain or a strangely shaped spoon.

Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Rift was okay.


DAY 20





Aside from the Hatsune Miku fancomic and the Blazblue comics, all the other comics I got for free over the years from attending Fan Expo. I made sure to read all of these issues before deciding to throw them away. Of these comics, the ones that piqued my interest were Civil War II, and one of The Amazing Spider-Man issues. Secret Wars seemed interesting, too. 



Item list (as best I can list it) -- split by each day
56. Eevee-in-a-bottle figure
57. Cat figure
58. Cat figure
59. Kirby figure
60. Reese Animal Crossing Amiibo figure (pink one)
61. Cyrus Animal Crossing Amiibo figure (blue one)
62. Sabo figure
63. Detective Conan autograph board
64. Detective Conan autograph board
65. Phoenix Wright autograph board
66. Phoenix Wright autograph board

67. Spider-Man laser light thing
68. Earbud thing
69. Monster Hunter figure
70. Yukiho IdolM@STER figure
71. Ami IdolM@STER figure
72. Makoto IdolM@STER figure
73. Monkey pushie
74. Genkaku Picasso: Volume 1 manga
75. Genkaku Picasso: Volume 2 manga
76. Genkaku Picasso: Volume 3 manga
77. World War Z audiobook
78. Wallet

79. Whitney Houston - Whitney Houston CD
80. Whitney Houston - Whitney CD
81. The Art of Noise - Untitled CD
82. Tamia - Imagination CD single
83. Stop the World -- I Want to Get Off CD soundtrack
84. Drive CD soundtrack
85. Guys and Dolls CD soundtrack
86. Man of La Mancha CD soundtrack
87. 300 CD soundtrack
88. Dance with Me CD soundtrack
89. The Princess Bride CD soundtrack
90. The Bodyguard CD soundtrack
91. Enchanted CD soundtrack

92. Les Miserables CD soundtrack
93. Five - Five CD
94. Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love CD
95. Shania Twain - Come on Over CD
96. Mariah Carey - Butterfly CD
97. Jewel - Pieces of You CD
98. Wayne Passion - Children of Tomorrow CD single
99. Vengaboys - The Party Album CD
100. The Goo Goo Dolls - Dizzy Up the Girl CD
101. V.I.P. - Do You Think You're Ready? CD
102. Eufonius - anemoi CD single
103. Uura Saeka - Sha la la -ayakatsu Night- CD single
104. Criminal Girls Invitation - Oshiokiboisu character CD
105. Ali Project - Waga Routashi Aku no Hana CD single

106. Gungrave Uno - Righthead CD soundtrack
107. Gungrave 2 - Lefthead CD soundtrack
108. Giant Robo CD soundtrack 2
109. This Ugly Yet Beautiful World CD soundtrack 1
110. KamiChu! CD soundtrack
111. R.O.D. CD soundtrack
112. Samurai Champloo Music Record - Katana CD soundtrack
113. Samurai Champloo Music Record 2 - Playlist CD soundtrack
114. Bottle Fairy - Four Season Image CD
115. Zombie-Loan CD soundtrack
116. Lunar Legend Tsukihime -Moonlit Archives CD soundtrack 1
117. Lunar Legend Tsukihime -Moonlit Memoirs CD soundtrack 2
118. PaRa PaRa MAX Mix CD soundtrack
119. PaRa PaRa MAX Mix 2 CD soundtrack
120. PaRa PaRa MAX Mix 3 CD soundtrack

121. Beginnings + Gemini + Progress CD
122. IdolM@STER Master Box 2 CD soundtrack
123. Jyukai - Komoriuta / Himegoto CD single
124. Do As Infinity - TAO CD single
125. Tohoshinki - Forever Love CD
126. IdolM@STER -Xenoglossia - Yuukyuu no Tabibito ~Dear Boy CD single
127. IdolM@STER -Xenoglossia - Koi damon Syoku-hen- CD single
128. IdolM@STER -Xenoglossia - Koi damon Syoku-hen- CD single
129. JAM Project - JAM-ISM: JAM Project Collection III CD
130. JAM Project - MAXIMIZER: Decade of Evolution CD
131. The Indigo - Indigo Suite CD
132. Phantasmagoria - Synthesis Songs CD
133. Ever 17 Single Collection Action 1 CD
134. Game Vocal Best Volume 2 CD
135. Harvest Moon CD soundtrack
136. Ragnarok Online CD soundtrack

137. Rina Aiuchi & U-ka saegusa: 100 mono tobira CD single
138. Nana Mizuki - Kindan no Resistance CD single
139. Hatsune Miku - 5th Anniversary Best CD
140. Graduation CD soundtrack
141. Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid Best Impacts CD
142. Hatsune Miku - Vocaloid Best Memories CD
143. Devil Children: Light & Dark - Opening theme CD single
144. Da Capo II - Spring has come CD single
145. Kawada Mami - Hishoku no Sora CD single
146. Ouran High School Host Club - Soundtrack & Character song Collection CD
147. The Legend of Korra CD soundtrack
148. Step Up Revolution CD soundtrack
149. A Chorus Line CD soundtrack
150. Legally Blonde: The Musical CD soundtrack
151. Andrew Lopatin - The Desolate Hymn CD
152. Noel Johnson - Spirit of the Day CD
153. Noel Johnson - The Remedy CD

154. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 1 manga
155. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 2 manga
156. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 3 manga
157. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 4 manga
158. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 5 manga
159. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 6 manga
160. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 7 manga
161. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 8 manga
162. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 9 manga
163. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 10 manga
164. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 11 manga
165. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 12 manga
166. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 13 manga
167. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 14 manga
168. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 15 manga
169. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 16 manga
170. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 17 manga
171. Ouran High School Host Club: Volume 18 manga

172. King of Fighters keychain
173. Monster Hunter keychain
174. Super NES Controller keychain
175. Chrono Trigger keychain
176. Cat Paws book
177. Famicom cord strap
178. Monster Hunter stamp set
179. Toilet roll keychain
180. Kirby pouch
181. Zig Zag spoon
182. 8-Bit Ice Climbers keychain
183. 8-Bit Mario & Goomba keychain
184. 8-Bit Mario & POW keychain
185. 8-Bit Balloon Fighters keychain
186. Meat Boy plushie
187. Bandage Girl plushie
188. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Rift - Volume 1 comic
189. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Rift - Volume 2 comic
190. Avatar: The Last Airbender: The Rift - Volume 3 comic

191. Hatsune Miku fancomic
192. Blazblue official comics
193. Dragonball: Issue 1 comic
194. My Little Pony: Ponyville Mysteries: Issue 1 comic
195. House of X: Issue 1 comic
196. Generations: Issue 1 comic
197. Batman '66: Issue 1 comic
198. Batman: Arkham City: Issue 1 comic
199. Secret Wars: Issue 1 comic
200. The Amazing Spider-Man: Issue 1 comic
201. Civil War II: Issue 1 comic
202. The Amazing Spider-Man: Issue 1 comic
203. Samurai Jack: Issue 1 comic
204. Avengers: Issue 1 comic
205. Avengers: Issue 1 comic
206. Totoro mini-plushie
207. Law mini-figure
208. Zoro mini-figure
209. Crow's Zero Blu-Ray
210. Bring it On: Fight to the Finish Blu-Ray


Here's a little something extra: I put together a Spotify playlist of my old CD collection (well, the songs I enjoyed listening / singing to). Unfortunately, I couldn't find many of the Japanese songs, and those songs from VIP. Feel free to check it out if you're curious. :)
Spotify playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/006dvdmdpKTAP6Ep1BH1V9?si=e29ddb4891294ef0


Thanks for reading! If you have any questions or comments, feel free.

To make sure my fingers don't fall off from listing almost 300 items next week, the last 11 days will be split out into two blogs... maybe three, depending on how my fingers feel.


Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment