Translate

Sunday 29 May 2022

BLOG -- Recap of May

May was stressful and mostly uneventful. I hope I can get another break soon.


"Outings" / Events in May:
- Had a LINE voice chat with my friends. It was fun as usual!
 :)

- I ordered via UberEats for the first time (I was given a gift card at work).

- I had a sad day (May 22). No more details here.

- I shareplayed with a friend on the PS4 for a few hours to celebrate their birthday. It was a lot of fun! :)


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't logged in this month. orz


Exposures:
- (Phone game): Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage -- I enjoy rhythm games so trying this out made sense. I enjoy it so far, but I'm going at it very casually (these fingers aren't as good as they used to be). I really hope they add "Romio & Cinderella" and "1/6 - Out of the Gravity". 


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): King Kong (2005 version) -- Good beginning, and okay ending. The middle was a bit too long.

- (Movie): Jupiter Ascending -- Pretty cringy.

- (Movie): Resident Evil: The Final Chapter -- I sure hope this was the final chapter. I think the least offensive was the first Resident Evil movie. One day I'll be brave and play through the video games.

- (Movie): Layer Cake -- This was interesting.

- (Movie): Charlie's Angels (2000 version) -- Aside from one very entertaining scene, the rest was meh. Too much fluff for my liking.

- (Movie): Compulsion (2016) -- Not good.

- (Movie): Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) -- It was okay. I liked Black Canary more than Harley.

- (Movie): Anna (2019) -- Pretty entertaining. Always nice to see Helen Mirren in a movie.

- (Movie): Good Will Hunting -- It was interesting.

- (Movie): Meet Joe Black -- It was long and just okay.

- (Movie): Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) -- It was okay.

- (Movie): Schindler's List -- It was very well done. It's kinda amazing that it was based off real events.

Playing:
- (PS4): The Ramen Sensei -- This can be addictive at times.

Reading:
- (Manga) School Judgement: Gakkyu Hotel by Nobuaki Enoki, Takeshi Obata -- I think I would have enjoyed this more if it was done in a high school or university setting or if the clothing was different. Seeing elementary school kids wearing... mature-ish clothing, and babies looking like grown men make me question things about the series way more than I should need to. >_>


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Yakuza 5 Remastered
- (PS4): Trine 2 (co-oping this only, lol)
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (PSP):
 Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 9)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 4 - Episode 2)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Way of the Househusband (Episode 4)
- (Anime): GTO - The Animation (Episode 21)
- (YouTube): 
StephenVlogs (Day 1058)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1036)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for May. Here are pics / screenshots I took this month plus a YouTube video.


My UberEats order. I realllllly missed sushi and sushi pizza.
I want morrrrre... (>'...')>

A comic book anthology I supported on Kickstarter finally arrived (on the right).

Woohoo, I maxed out Merlin's bond level! xD

A screenshot from Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage. 
I got full combo for a song (on Normal difficulty). :)

We did pretty well during this month's GC.

"A beginners guide to Gamer Girls" by Josh Strife Says.
This makes me laugh and feel triggered at the same time, hahaha.
I still need to play Elden Ring someday... even though I am totally a girl, lol


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.


Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment