Translate

Sunday 28 August 2022

BLOG -- Recap of August

Somehow it's already near the end of August. Where did all my Time go?


"Outings" / Events in August:
- I met up with a friend for Summerlicious. It was a good time.

- Had a voice chat with my LINE friends. It was really fun as usual :)


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't logged in this month. My subscription ends around mid-September so I'll try to log in at least once before then.


Exposures:
- (Video game): Trine 3 -- I tried this with my sister but after about 15 minutes, I called it quits. I didn't like that it became 3D platforming instead of staying with the 2D platforming structure. I also wasn't a fan that it encouraged collecting things to unlock more stages. 


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels -- Entertaining in a strange way.

- (Movie): Bridget Jones's Baby -- I watched this just to finish off the series and to watch Colin Firth.

- (Movie): The Darkest Hour -- It was okay.

- (Movie): GoodFellas -- Very wild that this was based off true events. After the movie ended, I went to Wikipedia to search up more info about certain characters and events.

- (Movie): Incendies -- Kinda confusing but I didn't lose my time
.

- (Anime): Violet Evergarden -- It felt very fluffy and just pretty during the first half. It got better in the second half.

- (TV Show): The Office (US version) -- Finally I finish it. For me, I was mainly watching for Jim and Pam's story. The last episode was a nice ending to the series.

- (TV Show): Final Fantasy XIV: Dad of Light -- This was super cheesy at times but had a lot of heart. I remember the struggles of fighting Twintania back in the day. RIP to the original Maidy and to Ren Osugi *bows*

Playing:
- (PS4): Trine 2 -- Similar to Trine -- only enjoyable when I'm co-oping with somebody. I'm sure there was a story, but I wasn't paying attention to it.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Yakuza 5 Remastered
- (PS4): Lego Marvel Super Heroes
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (PSP):
 Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 9 - Episode 6)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Alice in Borderland (Season 2)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Way of the Househusband (Episode 4)
- (Anime): 86 (Episode 6)
- (Anime): Tokyo Revengers (Season 2)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 1058)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1036)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for August. Here are a few pics / screenshots I took this month plus a YouTube video.


I went back to Miku Toronto for Summerlicious. I had the same dessert as last time and it was still just as delicious. <3

My first PS5 game!! Now I just need to get a PS5, haha... >_>''!

The Wordle my LINE friends and I solved during our voice chat.
I say it was a fitting word for us, hahaha.

I finally get this class in SINoALICE.

"Most Evil Livestream Ever" by Penguinz0.
This is definitely one of the more unnerving videos I've watched recently.
Even more surprising is finding out he was a character in 428: Shibuya Scramble, a video game I played years ago. My heart goes out to him (>'...')>


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.

Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment