Translate

Monday 6 February 2023

BLOG -- Recap of January

January was a pretty good month. If this momentum could keep going through the year, I'd be super happy.

Unfortunately I'm still coughing for a little bit.


"Outings" / Events in January:
- Had a board game day with my sister, her husband, and a friend. It was really fun and I stayed over (for the first time in a long time).

- I watched a movie in theatres with a couple co-worker friends.

- I signed up for a free month trial of Amazon Prime. I'm going to use this trial to finally try out The Boys.

- I spent a couple weeks cleaning my room (including having my sister and her husband coming by one weekend to help vacuum my room) so I could invite a friend over.

- No details but I had two really great days this month :D


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I didn't do anything this month.


Exposures:
- (Board Game): Clank! -- This is a very fun board game where your play area gets customized every time. The explorer side of me really loves this concept! <3 


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): The Green Mile -- Long but good.

- (Movie): Tenet -- This is the most confusing movie I've watched so far.

- (Movie): The Menu -- Entertaining, funny, and thought-provoking in a most twisted way. I highly recommend it. :)

- (Movie): Limitless -- The premise was interesting but I think the way it explored the concept could have been more... limitless.

- (Movie): The Huntsman: Winter's War -- Some of the visuals were interesting but overall it's ehh...

- (Movie): Bad Boys II -- A couple amusing moments but I was tuned out for most of the movie.

- (Movie): Bad Boys For Life -- Better than the first two movies in my opinion.

- (Movie): Battleship -- Bad.

- (Movie): Wonder Woman 1984 -- It was okay.

Playing:
- (PS4): Wattam -- This is a really strange but entertaining game.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS4): Yakuza 6: Song of Life
- (PS4): Baldur's Gate I: Enhanced Edition
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PSP):
 Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 11)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Alice in Borderland (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Black Mirror (Season 5 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): The Boys (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Tokyo Revengers (Season 2)
- (Anime): Gurren Lagann (Episode 6)
- (Anime): Chihayafuru (Season 4?)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 1061)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1057)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for January. Here are a few pics / screenshots I took this month plus a YouTube video.


Clank! This was a pretty fun game.

Belated Christmas presents from some of my friends. I'm slowly getting through the foods. :)

This was my first time drinking a Bloody Mary. I had no idea that Bloody Marys are spicy! :x

Winterlicious dinner at Miku. The sashimi was delicious XD

We are so close to being in the top 10!

"What Went Wrong with Gaming?" by Josh Strife Hayes.
This is a very insightful video. 



Thanks for reading!


As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.


Have fun, take care, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment