Translate

Thursday 29 February 2024

BLOG -- Recap of February

February moved fast. Maybe that's because I started playing Civilization VI partway through... it's so addictive!!


Outings / Events in February:
- Had a Valentine's Day outing with my boyfriend. We had sushi and explored a huge Asian supermarket.

- Had a game day with my sister and my boyfriend. It was pretty fun.

- Had a hang out with my sister and a friend. We ate lunch and chatted. It was very nice and relaxing.

- My boyfriend and I visited his sister's place to put together a lamp from Ikea.

- Visited my boyfriend's brother-in-law's parents' place to celebrate a birthday and to play with some newly born puppies.

- I tried cutting my boyfriend's hair for the first time. Clipping was fun, but cutting with scissors was stressful.


Exposures:
- Nothing this time.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Dumb Money -- It was thrilling.

- (Movie): Bombshell -- I enjoyed this a lot.

- (Movie): Sonic the Hedgehog 2 -- This was enjoyable.

Playing:
- (PS4): Nobody Saves the World -- I played this with my boyfriend and it was very fun!

- (PS4): Portal Knights -- This was also very fun. It was like a cuter version of Minecraft but without a hunger system and with some RPG elements.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS4): Yakuza 6: Song of Life
- (PS4): Baldur's Gate I: Enhanced Edition
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PSP): Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (PC): Civilization VI
- (Mobile): Bloons TD 6

Watching:
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds: Evolution (Season 2)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 5)
- (TV Show): The Boys (Season 4)
- (TV Show): Love Death + Robots (Season 1 - Episode 6)
- (TV Show): Bob's Burgers (Season 5 - Episode 6)
- (TV Show): Soul Land (Episode 102)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Tokyo Revengers (Season 2 - Episode 25)
- (Anime): Gurren Lagann (Episode 6)
- (Anime): Chihayafuru (Season 4?)
- (Anime): One Punch Man (Season 2)
- (Anime): Fate/Apocrypha (Season 2)
- (Anime): Junji Ito's Japanese Tales of the Macabre (Episode 5)
- (Anime): Demon Slayers (Season 4)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 1061)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1108)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)
- (Book): Warren Buffett and the Interpretation of Financial Statements by Mary Buffett & David Clark


That's it for February. Here are some pics and screenshots I took this month plus a YouTube video.

The lunch I had with my sister and friend. It was pretty yummy!

The puppies we saw.

What I did for Valentine's Day. Chocolate-dipped gummies taste so weird XD

I got the character I wanted from Blue Archive. :)

I did the Valentine's Day event for FGO. I used Arjuna Alter for every battle.

"choosing classes for your party" by ProZD.
I knew who the sponsor was based on the skit. XD
I love that video game series XD


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. 

Happy Leap Year and take care!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment