Translate

Saturday 31 October 2020

BLOG -- Recap of October

So October was... eventful and uneventful at the same time. A couple things happened that I can't mention here. Then other things were doing co-op sessions with my sister and friends in Genshin Impact while also playing as much of Magia Record as possible.

Partway through the month I tried working up a schedule to fit everything I wanted to do. It was going okay for a while and then things started going off-schedule... Hopefully November will be better in that way.

I really miss karaoking and watching movies in theaters... ;___;


"Outings" / Events in October:
- Caught part of Stephen Georg's stream for Extra Life. I laughed at what I saw and made a donation. I'll have to watch the rest in pieces over the next few weeks.

- Had a voice-chat with a few friends via LINE. That was fun :)

- Made another friend via SINoALICE. This one is quite the enigma
.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't logged in at all this month ><''.


Exposures:
- (PC): Among Us -- I tried this out with a friend one night. It was pretty fun! I enjoy doing the tasks. I haven't been the imposter yet.

- (PC): Streets of Kamurocho -- This was a free game on Steam for a limited time to celebrate Sega's 60th year anniversary. It's pretty much a shortened Streets of Rage 2 game with Yakuza designs. I played as Majima (of course), and I got as far as the 3rd round. Then I kept getting pummeled, hahaha.


Finished...
Watching:
- Nothing this month.

Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Yakuza 3 Remastered
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Tomodachi Life
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The IT Crowd (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Legend of Korra (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Nodame Cantabile Live-Action (Episode 7)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 5)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 927)

Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume 92 -- Chapter 923)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for October. Here are a couple pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


Some Korean-style macarons and something called dacquoise.
I liked that they weren't overly sweet, though the cream felt a bit heavy at times.
I'd definitely like to get these again in the future.

On the last day of Magia Record (English version). *sniffle*

This is how the Gallery Mode looks.
I already miss the game... T____T

"Freedom, Pt. 2" by an Unkindness (aka YourMovieSucksDOTorg YouTuber).
I really like the lyrics and instrumentation.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.

I'm happy to say that my mental state has been much better this month. I've started tuning into the Active NEETs' livestreams again -- whenever I can wake up early enough. My sleep schedule's been a little erratic these days.

Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)

Also -- Happy Halloween!! (f'...')f ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment