Translate

Thursday 30 June 2022

BLOG -- Recap of June

June was mainly a Glee bingefest as I was trying to watch 4 seasons' worth of episodes before it left Netflix this month (it's already gone from Netflix Canada [hoping it'll get renewed so I can rewatch certain episodes]). There were many... sleep-deprived weekends, but I did it...


"Outings" / Events in June:
- I had one day off. I actually went outside and made the most of it. Did a bit of shopping, watched a movie, did a bit of banking, bought myself some lunch and dessert... it was a very fun and productive day.

- I hung out with a friend. We watched a couple movies and did a bit of catching up. I still get really uneasy being outside while COVID is still around, so I'm really selective about who I meet up.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't logged in this month. orz


Exposures:
- Nothing this month. 


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): The Witch -- It was well done, but I didn't really enjoy it.

- (Movie): Gemini Man -- This was okay.

- (Movie): Everything Everywhere All At Once

- (Movie): Species: The Awakening -- I think I'm finally done with this series. This movie was kinda meh.

- (Movie): Spiral: From the Book of Saw -- It wasn't that bad... but not really good either.

- (Movie): Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness -- It was decent. I didn't like that I felt like I was missing some emotional connection because I didn't watch WandaVision.

- (Movie): Madagascar -- It was okay.

- (Movie): Predestination -- The beginning got me hooked. Then I went "what the heck?!" for the rest of the movie. If you want a mind-tripping movie, this is an interesting one.

- (Movie): Goosebumps -- It was entertaining enough. I stayed away from Goosebumps books when I was young. I was afraid I'd get nightmares. I did watch a few episodes of the TV show. Slappy always made me uneasy.

- (TV Show): Glee -- Glee has been on my watchlist for many years. I enjoy musicals. I love music. It just made sense. While I wasn't a fan of how the last few seasons went, overall I enjoyed it. My favourite couples were Kurt and Blaine, and Santana and Brittany. My utmost favourite character was Burt. I may blog a bit more about this in the future. R.I.P. to the ones who have passed on.

Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Yakuza 5 Remastered
- (PS4): Trine 2 (co-oping this only, lol)
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): PictoQuest
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (PSP):
 Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 9)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 4 - Episode 8)
- (TV Show): Scream (Season 1 - Episode 4)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Way of the Househusband (Episode 4)
- (Anime): GTO - The Animation (Episode 23)
- (YouTube): 
StephenVlogs (Day 1058)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1036)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for June. Here are a few pics / screenshots I took this month plus a couple YouTube videos.


The lunch I got for myself on my day off.
I've missed you, avocado... <3 <3 <3

A screenshot from Hatsune Miku: Colorful Stage. 
I got full combo for a song (on Hard difficulty!). XD

Yayyy! We got Top 20.
I can rest easy now (I'm just kidding).

"Get it Right" from Glee.
I can really relate to the lyrics.

"Pizza's Great! Pizza's Awesome! 8.23.16" by StephenVlog.
Stephen and Mal can be so kooky sometimes.
I love it. :)

Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.

For those celebrating Canada's Day tomorrow, Happppy Canada's Day! XD
For those celebrating Independence Day on Monday, Happpppy Independence Day! XD

Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment