Translate

Sunday 27 November 2022

BLOG -- Recap of November

Things were good and then went south.


"Outings" / Events in November:
- I checked out a Japanese bazaar with my sister and her hubby. We ran into a friend we haven't seen since the start of the pandemic. Then my sister, her hubby, and I went to Boston Pizza for dinner. It was a really fun time :).

- I hung out with a friend to celebrate his birthday. I treated him to some cabbage rolls that he really liked and we watched Nope and Escape the Undertaker.

- Last Thursday my father tested positive for COVID. Today I tested myself and I'm positive for COVID, too :( So far I've experienced fevers, coughing, sore throat, and vomiting. I feel it's gonna get worse before it gets better. 


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I didn't do anything this month.


Exposures:
- (YouTuber): Two Cents -- This is a channel that talks about various financial things. They focus more on the US, but I find it pretty interesting. 


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Nope -- A bit slow in the beginning but overall a really good movie. I'm sure a lot went over my head.

- (Movie): Reservoir Dogs -- Well-acted.

- (Movie): The Witches (2020 version) -- I've never read the novel, so I was curious what it was about.

- (Movie): The Witches (1990 version) -- I like this version better.

- (Movie): Men -- Very trippy. It's well-acted and well shot, but I don't know how I feel about it.

- (Movie): Paddington -- It was like watching a cartoon in live-action.

- (Movie): Monster Hunter -- There was probably only about 30 minutes that was really nice. The rest of the movie was bleh.

- (Short): Escape the Undertaker -- I went through this with a friend for fun. Story is hokey, but being able to make your own choices is amusing.

- (Series): Watership Down (2018 version) -- I'm curious how the cartoon series is like.

- (Anime - Movie): Tokyo Godfathers -- Wacky and unexpected at times.

- (Anime): Romantic Killer -- Overall fun and entertaining. If I had to choose, I'd go with the first one. :)

- (Anime): Violet Evergarden: Special -- This was just like an episode of the series.

Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS4): Yakuza 6: Song of Life
- (PS4): Idol Manager
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PSP):
 Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 11)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Alice in Borderland (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Black Mirror (Season 4 - Episode 2)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Tokyo Revengers (Season 2)
- (Anime): Gurren Lagann (Episode 6)
- (Anime): Chihayafuru (Season 4?)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 1058)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1036)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for November. Here are a few pics / screenshots I took this month plus a YouTube video.


What I got from Boston Pizza. The pizza slice thing was part of the appetizer.

I got a physical copy of Idol Manager, as part of my backer rewards. This was one of the Kickstarter projects that more or less got completed.

Some of the things I got from the Japanese bazaar.

I got one!! I'll try testing it out in December (when I'm not coughing my lungs out).

Missing light novel volumes acquired! I got them all now :)

Yay, everybody got a Full Combo!

Yes! I finally get Abigail Williams in FGO! Now Arjuna Alter needs to be in a banner :)

"How To Save Money At The Supermarket" by Two Cents.
Some of these things I already do. 


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.

Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment