Translate

Sunday 1 October 2023

BLOG -- Recap of September

September was a mix of busy and laxed. I feel it's gonna be a while before I'll be able to really relax.


"Outings" / Events in September:
- Attended an anime convention for some of the days. A blog is coming soon!

- Attended a wedding (not my own).

- Watched a movie for TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival)

- Took advantage of a promotion and subscribed to Disney+ for $1.99/month for 3 months. A partial watchlist will be below.


Exposures:
- Nothing this time.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): The Mitchells vs Machines -- This was great. I highly recommend it! :)

- (Movie): Movie 43 -- My curiosity got the better of me. Even though I was barely paying attention, I regret watching this very much.

- (Movie): This is the End -- Not my kind of movie.

- (Movie): Interstellar -- It was really good. Very thrilling and thought-provoking.

- (Movie): Atomic Blonde -- This was okay.

- (Movie): The Poison Rose -- This was okay, too.

- (Movie): Jackass Forever -- Not my kind of movie.

- (Movie): The Suicide Squad (2021) -- Much better than the first one.

- (Movie): One Hour Photo -- Quite creepy but done well.

- (Movie): Aladdin -- This was my first time watching animated Aladdin. It was not bad.

- (Anime): Mobile Suit GUNDAM - Iron Blooded Orphans -- What a brutal show.

- (Anime): Summer Time Rendering -- It was very good and thrilling.

Playing:
- (PC): Baldur's Gate 3 -- Very satisfying. I'm already playing again but as a different class.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS4): Yakuza 6: Song of Life
- (PS4): Baldur's Gate I: Enhanced Edition
- (PS4): One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PSP): Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Bloons TD 6

Watching:
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3  - Episode 2)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 5)
- (TV Show): The Boys (Season 4)
- (TV Show): Love Death + Robots (Season 1 - Episode 6)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Tokyo Revengers (Season 2)
- (Anime): Gurren Lagann (Episode 6)
- (Anime): Chihayafuru (Season 4?)
- (Anime): One Punch Man (Season 2)
- (Anime): Fate/Apocrypha (Season 2)
- (Anime): Junji Ito's Japanese Tales of the Macabre (Episode 5)
- (Anime): Demon Slayers (Season 4)
- (Anime): Birdie Wing -Golf Girl's Story- (Season 1 - Episode 23)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 1061)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1092)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for September. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


Lava custard mooncakes I got from Hattendo. I was very curious about how it would taste.

Why are the mooncakes inside so small??! :( The taste was very good but not worth the price in my opinion.

A really neat shot. The setting sun looks like the head of a bird and the clouds look like a pair of huge wings.

Part 1 of my Disney+ watchlist. Since I'm only going to be subscribed for three months, there's no way I'd be able to finish watching all of these (unless I watch Disney+ everyday for about 20 hours, and that's not happening). I can finally finish watching The Strain, haha.

Part 2 of my Disney+ watchlist. For anybody who noticed I have Mulan live-action on my watchlist, please pray for me, lol...

Part 3 of my Disney+ watchlist. I'll finally get to watch The King's Man and finish off that trilogy.

Part 4 of my Disney+ watchlist. If there are duplicates in my watchlist, it's because I created a second profile to help keep track of things. For some reason, my watchlist only shows the last 96 items I added.

"Unity finally defeated? - Game Dev Explains - (Pay per install drama / scam)" by Callum Upton. I've been watching videos here and there talking about the Unity pay per install drama. I'm really glad developers and people pushed back on it.



Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.

Have fun, take care, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment