Translate

Friday 1 December 2023

BLOG -- Recap of November

November had some ups and downs, and a couple sleepless nights. I'm still making the most of my Disney+ subscription. There were so many Disney classic movies I never watched when I was young.


Outings / Events in November:
- Had a hang out with my sister and our friend. There were a couple mishaps but overall it was really fun :)

- Celebrated my boyfriend's birthday by ordering him a 14" durian cake. He loved it. It was... an experience for me, hahaha.

- My boyfriend and I went to a Japanese bazaar. I bought a lot of snacks.

- SINoALICE Global ended. Below is my journey through it.


Exposures:
- Nothing this time.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Ant-Man & Wasp: Quantumania -- It was more of the same.

- (Movie): The Beauty and the Beast -- This was my first time watching the animated Beauty and the Beast. It was really enjoyable.

- (Movie): The Good Dinosaur -- This was amusing and funny.

- (Movie): Free Guy -- It was decent.

- (Movie): Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides -- Not memorable.

- (Movie): Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 3 -- This is still a pretty good movie series.

- (Movie): The Martian -- This was good. It's always a delight to see Jessica Chastain in a movie.

- (Movie): Freddy Got Fingered -- One of the worst movies I've watched (could be worse than Movie 43). I understand that there could be some underlying commentary / satire but it just wasn't enjoyable for me.

- (Movie): Sleeping Beauty -- This is the first time I ever watched it. There were some good scenes but overall just okay.

- (Movie): Black Panther: Wakanda Forever -- This was okay.

- (Movie): X-Men: Apocalypse -- The series had such potential. Then this movie happened.

- (Movie): X-Men: Dark Phoenix -- This wasn't good.

- (Movie): Turning Red -- I was surprised that this took place in Toronto. The main character could be annoying at times but it was a good movie.

- (Movie): Eternals -- This was okay. I did not buy the romance between two characters.

- (Movie): Cinderella -- It could have been shorter.

- (Movie): The Little Mermaid -- One of Disney's more lively and better fairy tale movies.

- (Movie): Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark -- Not bad for a horror movie. I had only read a couple stories before but now I'm curious to read more of them.

- (Movie): Snow White and the Seven Drawfs -- This is quite a strange fairy tale.

- (Movie): Peter Pan -- Probably my least favourite of the Disney animated movies so far.

- (Movie): Maleficent -- I enjoyed this very much.

- (Movie): Pinocchio -- This was pretty good, but I enjoyed GDT's version much more.

- (Movie): Dumbo -- It was okay until the trippy part.

- (Movie): The Edge -- This was okay.

- (Show): Code Black -- I really enjoyed this series.

- (Show): Loki -- This was really good.

- (Show): Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior -- I watched it just because it was connected to Criminal Minds, but it wasn't good.

Playing:
- (PS4): One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 -- I enjoy playing Dynasty Warriors-type games so this was fun. I especially enjoyed playing as Whitebeard, Law, and Marco.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered
- (PS4): Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
- (PS4): Yakuza 6: Song of Life
- (PS4): Baldur's Gate I: Enhanced Edition
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PSP): Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)
- (Mobile): Bloons TD 6

Watching:
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds: Evolution (Season 2)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 5)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Stranger Things (Season 5)
- (TV Show): The Boys (Season 4)
- (TV Show): Love Death + Robots (Season 1 - Episode 6)
- (TV Show): Bob's Burgers (Season 3 - Episode 17)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 4)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Kakegurui (Season 3?)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (Anime): Tokyo Revengers (Season 2 - Episode 23)
- (Anime): Gurren Lagann (Episode 6)
- (Anime): Chihayafuru (Season 4?)
- (Anime): One Punch Man (Season 2)
- (Anime): Fate/Apocrypha (Season 2)
- (Anime): Junji Ito's Japanese Tales of the Macabre (Episode 5)
- (Anime): Demon Slayers (Season 4)
- (Anime): Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Season 1 - Episode 6)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 1061)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1096)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for November. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.


The snacks I got from the Japanese bazaar.

This is just proof that my boyfriend and I beat Pandemic at the hardest difficulty and we wiped the board of all diseases! :)

I used my Magic Stones for the first time and did one 5-roll on the Hatsune Miku Collab banner. Look who I got!!

I did another 5-roll and got the other one! Back to saving my stones.

I'm gonna try this game out for a bit. Let's see how long I can stay free-to-play.

"when your opponent in a card game is very confident" by ProZD.
This is quite relatable, haha.



Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. If anybody still has New Year's Resolutions to finish up, good luck!

Have fun, take care, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment