Translate

Sunday 28 October 2018

BLOG -- Weekly Thoughts #2 -- Social Media Stuffs; Next Weekend, and FFBE Banner

Another bunch of thoughts from me!


Social Media Stuffs
So just yesterday I did two things that were kinda major to me:

1. I created a Twitch account and subscribed to StephenGeorg (from StephenPlays / StephenVlogs), and 
2. I re-logged back into my Twitter account for the first time since last year December, and I followed several people (the peeps from StephenPlays and a couple others) and made a Tweet.

Why were these two things kinda major for me? Because I don't know anything about Twitch (I am still trying to understand how bits work, hahaha...) and I don't really use Twitter!

About Twitch, it's not a surprise that I would subscribe to StephenGeorg, given that I've been talking about his YouTube channel a lot in the past couple blogs (my sister and at least one of my friends must be so annoyed by now, hahaha -- if anybody else is reading this and is annoyed as well... my apologies, lol). In all honesty, I can't even really participate with his usual Twitch streams because I am at work, but... I really wanted to create a Twitch account to prepare for what's happening next weekend (will go into more detail later). 

Yesterday also marks the first time I ever supported somebody else financially on a monthly subscription. I know to some, this is nothing, but to me -- who gets pissed when her phone bills increase by even $5 -- it's a pretty big thing, hahaha. Eventually I hope to be able to support Stephen and his wife Mal on Patreon (as well as a couple other YouTubers).

And about Twitter... well, I mainly used Twitter in the past to enter contests. All of a sudden I feel like I want to be a bit more active. Maybe a tweet a day or something, hahaha. I won't share my Twitter page right now as I'm trying to move down my December tweet which was reallly embarrassing for me. Feel free to search it out if you like! :3



Next Weekend
So next weekend is Extra Life, a 24-hour gaming marathon charity event. I'm guessing anybody participating would attempt to stream their gaming for 24 hours and viewers can watch and donate during those 24 hours. I won't be participating (I know next-to-nothing about streaming and do not have any fanbase for it), but I am planning to watch StephenGeorg go through it! That's why I created a Twitch account yesterday. I wanna be able to watch and comment if I want to. I will also likely donate at some point in the stream -- I kinda wanna see him play Killer7, hahaha.

Now, I'm really too old to pull off an all-nighter... but I will try for this event! :)

I will likely be dead tired next Sunday when I make my weekly blog, hahaha.



Current FFBE Banner (Valkyrie Profile Banner)
So... the Valkyrie Profile banner is finally running in FFBE. Yayyyyy! The only sucky thing is that how the banner works was supposedly changed from how the banner worked in the JP version of FFBE. Supposedly in the JP version of FFBE, any rainbows pulled in the Valkyrie Profile banner would only be either Arngrim, Lenneth, or Freya VP. With the GL version of FFBE, any rainbows pulled in the Valkryie Profile banner could be any 5-star unit (excluding old limited time units).

This just blows. Aside from getting 2 Lenneths from the 25k Step-up Summon, I've only gotten 1 Freya VP and 1 Arngrim from the 250+ summoning tickets I've used. And through those 250+ summoning tickets, I pulled 5 other rainbows -- 5 other rainbows that could have been either Lenneth, Freya VP, and Arngrim if the banner worked the same way as in the JP version of FFBE.

I still have some summoning tickets left (I had been saving ever since the banner was released in JP FFBE -- that was a lot of resistance on my part to not use them all), but am debating on maybe just saving them for another banner. I have so many Lucians and Jelandas now... I don't really need more! @____@


So that's it for this blog. What are you gonna be doing next weekend? :)
Thanks for reading! As always, if you have any comments, feel free.

Take care and until next week! I wonder if I write differently when I'm half-awake... hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment