Translate

Sunday 7 October 2018

BLOG -- Happy Thanksgiving (in Canada)!

Well, tomorrow is Thanksgiving in Canada, so I'll keep this short.

I think I've mentioned in a past blog that my family doesn't really celebrate Thanksgiving, so it is usually just another day for me. I did get to experience Thanksgiving once, though... (I don't count Thanksgiving stuff at work, 'cuz those are work events)

I don't exactly remember when (it was during my early University years), but there was one time where my friends and I gathered at somebody's house on the Thanksgiving weekend and we cooked and had a Thanksgiving-like meal, with turkey and gravy and stuffs -- all of us together. I think that was the first time I had homemade gravy. Some may see this as a normal thing, but I really treasured that time. Nothing beats making a lovely memory ^___^

To those in Canada, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And to everybody, thank you for reading!
Take care and until next week! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment