Translate

Wednesday 31 October 2018

BLOG -- Recap of October

Early October was very rough for me. Then things got better in the last two weeks. Life actually feels a bit more balanced surprisingly. At least for now. Fingers crossed that it stays that way! @__@


Outings/Events in October:
- Hung out with friends overall x2.

- Had a vacation that didn't feel like a vacation for the most part.

- Attended my Grandfather's wake and funeral.

- Said good-bye to another co-worker *sniffle* ;_________;

- Went karaoking with a friend.

- Had a game day with my sister, her hubby, and a friend.

- Played a belated birthday prank on a good co-worker friend.

- Created a Twitch account and followed StephenGeorg.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I re-subbed for the Halloween event. Hopefully I'll do more while I'm re-subbed, hahaha...

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 169 (yay I can leave the game alone for 14 hours 30 mins)
-I got a number of rainbows while trying to pull for the Valkyrie Profile banner, but... not enough of the rainbows were Valkyrie Profile banner units... ! I spent over 250+ summoning tickets pulling and was not satisfied. If I was calculating each summoning ticket to be 500 lapis, then I would have spent over 125,000 lapis on this banner... I only really wanted at least two Freyas... u_______u
-The rest of my tickets will be for the Nier banner (please please please come!).


Exposures:
- (Game): Super Mario Party -- This was okay. I'd say it was better than the last Mario Party game, but for some reason, it didn't feel like there was much variety to the boards. I LOVE the rhythm mini-games, though! Rhythm Heaven protoype for Switch right there! :3


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie)The House With a Clock in Its Walls -- I love the message, although some plot points were predictable. I don't think I could ever define myself as "normal", haha. 


Playing:
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm -- Some parts were very repetitive, but overall I really enjoyed this game a lot. Even more than the 2nd game, even though this game was much simpler I think.

- (PS4): 428: Shibuya Scramble.


Reading:
- Nothing this month. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 12 - Episode 22)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 245 -- I just wanted to keep track of this! Haha)

Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt


That's it for October. Here are a few pics I took this month, plus a YouTube video. I was super tempted to share a video from StephenVlogs, hahaha. Maybe next time :3

My belated birthday prank for my co-worker friend.
They are Post-It notes with "DOOM!" crossed out and 
"Happy Belated Birthday!" written.

Another shot of my prank. It took about 600 mini Post-Its
to cover that door. And each Post-It has "Happy Belated Birthday!"
written on it. :3

Two co-workers who dressed up for Halloween.
Left is a unicorn and right is the fox from Fantastic Mr. Fox.

"Parting" from 428: Shibuya Scramble.
After listening to the whole soundtrack, I am surprised that I frequently
come back to this track.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Hope your Halloween was swell and until next time! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment