Translate

Sunday 30 September 2018

BLOG -- Recap of September

Since almost half of the month was me on vacation, September wasn't too bad. Thankfully the workload wasn't so bad either, though it is starting to get busy again.

I'm a bit surprised with all the hangouts I did this month, and many of them were after my vacation. How did that happen?! Hahaha. I feel the rest of the year will be more shut-in months as I try to finish as many outstanding New Year's resolutions as possible.


Outings/Events in September:
- Hung out with friends overall x7.

- Had a dentist appointment. *sniffle* ;____;

- Attended Fan Expo Canada.

- Celebrated a friend's birthday.

- Watched one movie for TIFF.

- Finished up the two week vacation that I mentioned in my last recap blog.

- Said good-bye to another co-worker *sniffle* ;_________;

- Played on the Switch for the first time.

- Had a game day with my sister, her hubby, and a friend.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x1.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-My sub expired. I'll likely re-sub for the Halloween event.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 166 (yay I can leave the game alone for 14 hours 25 mins)
-I got 2 Hyohs, 1 Olive, and 1 Awakened Rain for the 25k step-up summon, yayyy!
-I ran through the equipment enhancement event with Elza's spear many many times, but was unsuccessful in getting the best enhancements u__u
-I'm still waiting for the Valkyrie Profile banner... and the Nier banner (please please please come!).


Exposures:
- (Card Game): 1000 Blank White Cards (aka 1KBWC) -- This is a card game where everybody playing can create their own cards. The general objective is to have the most points at the end of the game -- but the real goal is to have fun! I saw it for the first time on StephenPlays. Here is a video about how to play it.

- (Restaurant): Ramen Misoya -- This has delicious ramen!

- (Nerd Store [and I say "nerd" with the utmost affection, since I am one myself!]): Meeple Mart -- This is a store that has tons of nerd stuffs: anime figures, gundam, board games, card games, lots of materials for tabletop gaming... and more. When I went there with my sister and friend for the first time, we ended up spending about 3 hours just looking at all the stuff. It was really cool!!


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie)A Simple Favor -- This was more funnier than I had anticipated. Some parts were predictable while other parts not so much. Overall an interesting watch.

- (Movie): Nekrotronic -- I watched this for TIFF. This was a crazy movie with lots of pop culture references. This was good.

- (Anime): Chobits -- No matter how I look at this -- it is a show for guys. There were some cute moments, but not enough for me to really care about the 2 main characters. I actually liked many of the secondary characters more


Playing:
- Nothing this month.


Reading:
- Nothing this month. 


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (PS2): Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 12 - Episode 22)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 2 (episode 8)



Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt


That's it for September. Here are a few pics I took this month, plus a YouTube video.

What I had at Ramen Misoya.
This was curry ramen.
Sooooooo yummy! Though way too much food for me, hahaha.


Me, my sister, her hubby, and a friend playing 1000 Blank White Cards.
It's a really fun game!

One of the funnier and creative cards from 1000 Blank White Cards.

Honest Trailers YouTube video for Predator (original movie).
There are spoilers so don't watch unless you've watched the original Predator.
It's so funny.

Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Have a good rest of the weekend and until next time! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment