Translate

Sunday 10 February 2019

BLOG (PERSONAL) -- Happy Early Valentine's Day!

Well... this entry is a bust, hahaha. I started my original Valentine's Day-related entry this morning, but... after trying to write it for several hours, I realized that it was, well... too personal and not going in the direction I wanted it to. Maybe next year I'll address what the heck I was trying to blog about, but for today I'll just share a song I sung for karaoke years and years ago, as well as a YouTube video.

Also, a brief status about myself ('cuz I don't find this too personal, haha): I am single, and my feelings about my singledom are about the same as before. While I sometimes miss being in a relationship, if I don't like anybody romantically I'd rather be single.

And now, for the song I sung at karaoke and the YouTube video.



Me singing "Eyes On Me" from Final Fantasy VIII.
There is NO video, only audio -- so feel free to click play (twice) and do other things.
I sung this years ago while on a date. I believe you can hear 
the date's voice briefly at parts. 
It's not the best... but I wish my voice was still as nice-sounding, lol.



This is Day 82 from StephenVlog
The video title is "I Have So Much to Say Right Now But All I Can Hear Are Link and Pikachu".
In this video, Stephen talks about how he and Mal first got together.
The video is about 10 minutes long, but the story is so sweet and adorable.
I tear up a little almost everytime I watch it :')


Thanks for reading! Next week I might blog about my vacation (it starts tomorrow, whee! xD) or I might continue with my Game of Throne entries.

Sorry again for this busted entry.

Take care and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment