Translate

Wednesday 1 May 2019

BLOG -- Recap of April

I got back home from work with about an hour before midnight, so... things haven't been the best. Only a handful of days were truly fun and relaxing (*daydreamy siiiigh*). Other times I'm just working. I've already worked the same amount of overtime this month as I did in the first three months of the year. It's getting kinda hard for me to hope that things will be better... I just... *siiiiigh*... @_____@

Outings/Events in April:
- Hung out with friends overall x5.

- Attended International Fan Festival (my blog is coming!!)

- Made tacos with my sister for the first time.

- Had a gaming session with a my sister, her hubby, and a friend.

- Built myself a new computer (my blog is coming!!). I name thee Smitty, after my favourite character in one of my favourite novels. :)

- My old computer kicked the bucket. Thank you for staying with me all these years! *bows*

- Two important people (important to me) followed me on Twitter! O__O!!

- Went on an egg hunt at work for Easter. I found a huge haul.

- Did a small prank on a co-worker to celebrate his birthday.

- I tried doing a "no potato chip" challenge at the start of this month, and I succeeded! Now to celebrate with some chips, hahaha... just kidding. I'll keep at it for as long as I can!

- Karaoked by myself x1.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x2.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I'm unsubscribed again, but I'll make sure to re-sub before the FFXV collaboration event ends. I gotta get me that regalia! Hahaha.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 181 (yay I can leave the game alone for 15 hours)
-I am still ignoring the Xenogears banner ('cuz I never played Xenogears back in the day). Where's the Secret of Mana banner with Flammie??? :O


Exposures:
- (Musicians): Akai Ryusei (Active NEETs) and TAM (TAM TAMusic) -- These guys... are soooooo awesome!!!! I'll talk more about them in my International Fan Festival (IFF) blog this weekend. They have lots of energy and lots of passion. I know I'll say this in my IFF blog, but I'll say it here, too: I truly hope I get to see them perform again in the future!!!! ^_________^ <3 <3 <3


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Us -- Very well done. I could not sleep well that night when I got home, and I thought about it for weeks after.

- (Movie): High Life -- After much thought, I did not like this very much. Wayyyyy too slow-paced!

- (Movie): Kinsey -- Long movie. I don't side with everything that was addressed, but it was still pretty interesting.


Playing:
- Nothing this month.


Reading:
- (Novel): The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood -- Very bleak, but very interesting


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud
- (PS4): Kingdom Hearts Final Remix (from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix)
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS4): Plague Inc.: Evolved
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (PS2): Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (Xbox 360): Fable III
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (3DS): Miitopia
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7)
- (TV Show): Orphan Black (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 13 - Episode 17)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (TV Show): Game of Thrones (Season 8 - Episode 4)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 7)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 9)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (episode 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan: Season 3 (episode 1)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 586)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Novel): Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk


That's it for April. Here are a few pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.

My egg hunting haul from work.
The carrot intrigues me the most.

A chocolate pudding dessert laid out like a potted plant.
The dessert was yummy and cute.

What we played during our gaming session.
Tanto Cuore: Winter Romance expansion, or as I would call it:
Tanto Cuore: The Catfight edition, hahaha :3

The prank I played on my co-worker. I would have printed out more faces, 
but didn't want to use up so much ink!

"Kobito of the Shining Needle" arrangement from Active NEETs.
I really dig this tune, especially the piano parts!


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

I am sorry for the long-ish hiatus. I did not think I'd be without my new computer for such a long time. I was trying to do my blog on International Fan Festival this past weekend, but things got really busy... but this weekend for sure! 


Take care and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment