Translate

Monday 2 September 2019

BLOG -- Recap of August

Well... August was the month where I probably used up the most vacation days. It was also the month where I felt the most tired, and it wasn't due to long work hours in the office. I attended two major conventions... and then the days / weeks after the conventions I would barely get any sleep, trying to blog about it all, but was still going to work almost everyday.

In short, August was a busy month! But it was a great month. ^_____^ 


Outings / Events in August:
- Hung out with friends overall x4.

- Visited a friend for a BBQ.

- Attended AniRevo.

Attended Fan Expo Canada.

- Karaoked by myself x0.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x1.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I haven't done anything since the day I re-subbed.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 186 (yay I can leave the game alone for 15 hours and 15 minutes)
-I haven't spent much time on this game in the past weeks. I still try doing the weekly events, but sometimes I leave my NRG and raid orbs full for hours.


Exposures:
- (Fast food place): Jollibee -- This is Filipino fried chicken. It was really yummy. The gravy was amaaaazing.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie)Tangled -- This was very enjoyable.

- (Movie): Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus -- It was really nice and nostalgic to see Zim, Gir, Dib, and Gaz in action again.

- (Anime): Erased -- The night before leaving for Vancouver, I decided to try out this series. I finished the entire series in one sitting. A little predictable at parts, but overall very thrilling and good. I slept around 3 AM that day, lol...


Playing:
- Nothing this month.


Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud
- (PS4): Kingdom Hearts Final Remix (from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix)
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS4): Plague Inc.: Evolved
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (PS2): Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (Xbox 360): Fable III
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (3DS): Miitopia
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 4)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 14 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 7)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Fate / Zero (Season 2 - Episode 18)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 682)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): Princess Jellyfish by Akiko Higashimura (Volume 2)
- (Novel): Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk


That's it for August. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.

A fancy-ish restaurant I visited while in Vancouver.
I'll talk more about it in a future blog.

One of the things I did at the BBQ (Ticket to Ride!).
That matcha cheese tart was yummy.
Thankfully it didn't taste like cheese.

Woot, I finally got Esther from FFBE!

Theishter's piano arrangement of "Let Me Hear", 
the opening theme for Parasyte -the Maxim-.
After listening to full version of the original, I prefer Theishter's version a lot more!


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

Now, I gotta try taking a break. Or... I gotta try shifting my focus to my New Year's Resolutions. There's only 4 months left in the year, and I am nowhere close to being done! >__<'''

For those enjoying a day off for Labour Day, have fun!

Take care and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment