Translate

Monday 30 September 2019

BLOG -- Recap of September

September was an okay month. My weekends were busy as heck, but thankfully the weekdays were pretty good. I left at 5 PM almost every day. A month is a good month if I'm not constantly working overtime.

I've been coughing a lot this past weekend, though -- so I might be getting sick, bahhhh... @___@ 


Outings / Events in September:
- Hung out with friends overall x4.

- Attended Unplugged Expo, a small anime convention.

- Tried making matcha melon bread two times. I failed both times. OTL

Attended the Man With a Mission concert.

Watched two movies at TIFF.

- Had a dentist appointment ;___;

- Karaoked by myself x0.

- Stayed over at my sister's place x1.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-I let my mansion demolish. I was still subbed so I was able to claim leftover furniture and some of my gil. I decided in the end that I needed a longer hiatus while I tackle my physical backlog.

Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius achievements / news: 
-My rank is currently 186 (yay I can leave the game alone for 15 hours and 15 minutes)
-Not too much going on right now. The Kingdom Hearts banners are running right now, but I want to save my lapis for other banners I might want more.


Exposures:
- (Music group): Man With a Mission -- I'll just say... I don't fear the wolf heads anymore. :)


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie)White Lie.

- (Movie): Weathering With You.

- (Movie): The Host (Korean horror movie) -- This was great.

- (Movie): Vampire's Kiss -- Very bad. Watch all the best clips on YouTube and move on to the next thing.

- (Movie): What We Do In the Shadows -- Hilarious. Stu was my favourite.

- (Anime): Fate / Zero -- What a brutal series! It was very good though. If Gilgamesh was ever my servant, I think I'd pinch him every now and then -- only because I could, hahaha.


Playing:
- (PS4): Plague Inc.: Evolved -- I cleared all the viruses at normal difficulty so I'm counting it. What a strange, yet oddly addictive game.


Reading:
- (Novel): Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk -- Not for the faint of heart! It's quite weird but interesting at times.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud
- (PS4): Kingdom Hearts Final Remix (from Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix)
- (PS4): iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
- (PS4): Fez
- (PS4): Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
- (PS4): Nights of Azure
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (PS2): Drakengard
- (PS2): Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis
- (Xbox 360): Magna Carta II
- (Xbox 360): Fable III
- (3DS): Story of Seasons
- (3DS): Culdcept Revolt
- (3DS): Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker
- (3DS): Miitopia
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (PSP): Persona
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (NES): Earthbound Beginnings
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 4)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): Six Feet Under (Season 1 - Episode 3)
- (TV Show): X-Files (Season 11 - Episode 5)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 2)
- (TV Show): Galavant (Season 1 - Episode 5)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 7)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 1 - Episode 15) <-- I would love this more if they could just keep their clothes on!
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 756)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): Princess Jellyfish by Akiko Higashimura (Volume 3)


That's it for September. Here are some pics I took this month plus a YouTube video.

My failed attempt at matcha melon bread.
The bread didn't rise any more than what's shown.

Something I bought at Unplugged Expo.
Squee, Persona 5 figures!!

My video game spoil this month.
Sadly I haven't started it yet.
It will probably be months before I get to this...

Woot, I got my chance to play as Sans! XD
I still don't have a Switch, lol...

The lengths I go to just so I can hear "Megalovania" while fighting in Smash Ultimate...

"Akatsuki" from Man With a Mission (my favourite song of theirs).
I wish I knew what the lyrics said.
From the music and the way the lyrics are sung, this sounds like a lingering, 
sad song with possibly an air of regret.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

October and the rest of the year will probably be busy months for me while I try to get more of my New Year's Resolutions done! >_<''

Take care and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment