Translate

Sunday 26 July 2020

BLOG -- My Excitement Over Shin Megami Tensei V and Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne Remaster

I worked about 60+ hours this week so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. There were a couple video game announcements that happened this week that got me super-duper excited: The Shin Megami Tensei V trailer (will refer to as SMT V throughout the rest of this blog), and the SMT III Nocturne Remaster trailer! I've never gone into detail, but I am a HUGE fan of SMT and SMT-related games (like Persona, Devil Summoner, Devil Survivor, etc). I'll go into more detail of why I'm a huge fan of those series in a later blog, but right now let me share the announcement trailers.


Announcement Trailer for SMT V. 
I will buy a Switch just for this!


Announcement trailer for SMT III: Nocturne Remaster.
It's sad to say but I never played the original PS2 version... 
though I own like two copies of it.
It was set aside for many years as one of those "save the best for last" games. 
Seeing Raidou gets me so excited!! <3


And now, to share a couple meme videos I found on YouTube describing how an SMT fan feels like:


"How I imagine it feels like to be a MegaTen Fan" by Firescale 20.
I'm actually a fan of both SMT and Persona games, but I find this pretty accurate. 
SMT just doesn't get as much love as Persona sometimes... 
If you happen to be a fan of any of the other video games it references, please don't take offense!


"How I imagine it feels like to be a MegaTen Fan After July 20th, 2020" by Firescale 20.
I just find this so hilarious. I guess after that, it'll be a race to see who 
can come out with the next true sequel first, hahaha.


That's it for this blog -- now to refresh myself with a healthy dose of Yakuza Kiwami 2 before the new week starts, hahaha <3

Take care, stay safe, and till next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment