Translate

Friday 31 July 2020

BLOG -- Recap of July

Well, July was really busy. I had way too many days just working. This blog itself kinda shows just how uneventful this month was for me... But now that the long weekend is here, I'm going to make the most of it! :)



"Outings" / Events in July:
- Had a LINE voice chat with a couple friends. It was really nice and fun :D

- Had a call session with a friend to catch up on things and for me to blab about Yakuza and SINoALICE, hahaha.

- My birthday came and went. I worked for 12 hours that day, hah...

- Kinda made a friend via SINoALICE. The person messaged me asking me to join their guild and we've been messaging on and off since.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-My subscription is still expired. I was planning on re-subbing this month but things got really busy... u_u''



Exposures:
- Nothing this month.



Finished...
Watching:
- Nothing this month.


Playing:
- (PS4): Yakuza Kiwami 2 -- I finished it a couple days ago, and I just finished Majima's saga this morning. I'll reserve my thoughts for when I review it, but darn did my heart get tugged every which way!


Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS3): Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Tomodachi Life
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)


Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The IT Crowd (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 3 - Episode 15)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (TV Show): Legend of Korra (Season 3)
- (TV Show): Nodame Cantabile Live-Action (Episode 7)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3?)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4?)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 5)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Hikaru no Go (Episode 19)
- (YouTube): StephenVlogs (Day 908)


Reading:
- (Comic): Bodie Troll by Jay Fosgitt
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume 81 -- Chapter 827)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for July. I barely took any pics this month, so make do with these plus a YouTube video.


These are a couple pins I ordered off Etsy. The pin on the left is super neat because...

the jacket can come off! Hahaha XD This is Goro Majima from 
the Yakuza video game series.

I got Undead Alice from Dx2, woooot! 

The last state of my guild before I disbanded to join another guild in SINoALICE.

I got the Emil nightmare for clearing verse 3 in SINoALICE.
A special thanks to my guildmates for helping me! xD

A review of Genshin Impact (beta testing on mobile) from Tectone.
I've never heard of this game before this video, but now I'm a little curious.
There's a bit of swearing in the video, just to note.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free. :)

For those living in Canada, enjoy the long Civic day weekend!

Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment