Translate

Sunday 31 October 2021

BLOG -- Recap of October

October was pretty eventful, as you can see below. I gotta stay focused on my resolutions or I won't get them done x_x

"Outings" / Events in October:
- Had a LINE voice chat with my friends. We had a lengthy conversation about vacuum cleaners, and a conversation about dreams within dreams within dreams. It was a good time.

- I "attended" an online concert for Genshin Impact. It was part of Genshin's one year anniversary. The concert is still available to watch on YouTube. The concert was very enjoyable!

- Met up with a friend and dined at a restaurant for the first time in over a year.

- Met up with another friend and watched some shows on Netflix.

- Met up with another another friend who came by to pick up stuff they claimed from my Minimalist Challenge blogs. We chatted for a couple hours.

- Played Among Us online with some friends. We used voice chat for the first time and it was pretty fun. I'm terrible at lying, so I always hoped to be a crewmate.

- I'm currently on a two-week vacation. It's been busy and a bit rough. I said some hurtful things to a friend recently because I felt ignored and undervalued for a while. Is something wrong with me? Am I turning into a person I don't like? :(

- I tuned into an Extra Life 2021 stream by Stephen Georg, Mal, and friends. It was really fun! It started at noon and went until around 9 AM the next day. I nodded off a few times, but I was at my chair for pretty much the whole time. I loved it when they played Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Tetris Party Deluxe (while using the Wii board as the controller), and Wipeout The Game. I'm already looking forward to the next one. :)


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-My subscription's still expired.


Exposures:
- Nothing this month.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): The Holy Mountain -- This was very surreal and symbolic. I would not recommend unless you enjoy movies that are symbolic and don't mind seeing some nudity and sexual scenes. The message at the end of the movie was great. It also gave me a lot of things to think about. Despite what the movie says, I will always want somebody to love me for who I am, NOT what I appear to be... And I wish to do the same for somebody else.

- (Movie): Antiviral -- The premise is unnerving. I liked some of the ideas it tried to address.

- (Movie): Spiral -- This was pretty good. To be clear, this isn't Spiral: From the Book of Saw.

- (Movie): The Visit -- Aside from some not-smart decisions made halfway through the movie, this wasn't so bad for an M. Night movie.

- (TV Show): The IT Crowd -- This was hilarious, absurd, and surreal at times. I watched the special as well. Moss is probably my favourite character.

Playing:
- (PS4): Touhou Genso Rondo Bullet Battle -- This felt a bit clunky, but it was okay.

- (PS4): Trine -- I don't know why, but I didn't enjoy playing this. The only way I was able to progress was to do co-op. I'm not sure if I'll play the sequels, even though I already bought them digitally.


Reading:
- (Manga): Platinum End by Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata -- This was okay. There were some interesting concepts, but I think Death Note is better. That ending, though... >_>


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Secret of Mana
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 8)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 4 - Episode 9)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 5)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (YouTube): 
StephenVlogs (Day 954)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1020)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)


That's it for October. Here are some pics / screenshots I took this month plus a couple YouTube videos.


The first restaurant-made dish I've had in over a year. It was a bit
too cheesy for my liking, but it was good overall.

One of the games played at Stephen's Extra Life 2021.
What the heck is happening here? Hahaha.
The game is Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers.

A funny prompt from Stephen's stream where they were playing Jackbox Party Pack 8.
I joined as an audience member and had a fun time.

A scene from The IT Crowd. I have that T-shirt! XD

I got Fina/Dark Fina from the FFBE collaboration in SINoALICE.
It was one of my anticipated collaborations and I overspent.

This doesn't help my main class at all, but I had to get it.

"Machine Gun Kiss but it's JAZZY!" by Claus. 
This is such a fun rendition of Machine Gun Kiss -- it makes me want to dance! XD
"100 million, 200 million, 10 billion kisses"... it sounds excessive, but also sounds very nice.

Rex Incognito / Zhongli's Theme from Genshin Impact's online concert.
Zhongli is one of my favourite characters and this track
is pretty awesome with the visuals.


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.

To anybody celebrating Halloween today, Happy Halloween! I'll send some zombies your way ~~~ (f',,,')f


Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment