Translate

Saturday 2 October 2021

BLOG -- Recap of September

September was a mix of ups and downs. I would say more, but maybe I'll leave it for a future blog.

For the rest of the year, I gotta put more focus on my New Year's Resolutions. I feel I'm much closer to finishing them than I've ever been. This time, I want to see it through to the end.


"Outings" / Events in September:
- Had a LINE voice chat with my friends. We had a cooking challenge for ourselves -- to make Beverly's famous shrimp parm (from The Goldbergs).

- My sister and her hubby visited for the first time in over a year. It was really nice seeing them again and being able to talk about random things. Hopefully the pandemic will go away soon so that we could have gaming days again.

- To take advantage of Twitch's SUBtember, I gifted anonymously some subs to Adam's Twitch and Stephen Georg's Twitch channels. Doing that gave me more way happiness than buying in-game currency for my gacha games.


Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn achievements / news: 
-My subscription's still expired.


Exposures:
- Nothing this month.


Finished...
Watching:
- (Movie): Bring It On -- I wanted to watch this ever since I saw the trailer many, many, many years ago. It was okay. There was one scene that I thought was really awkward, though.

- (Movie): Bring It On: Fight to the Finish -- It's okay.

- (Movie): The Lion King (2019) -- I'll be ready to watch YMS' review on it whenever it gets posted. I cringed a few times. Watch the original animated movie.

- (Movie): Space Jam -- A really bizarre movie.

- (Concert): Persona Super Live P-Sound Street 2019 -- This was fun and entertaining.

- (Animated show): The Legend of Korra -- It's not bad, but not as good as Avatar: The Last Airbender.

- (Series): Pride and Prejudice (BBC series) -- The pacing was a bit slow at times, but overall I enjoyed it. I'd like to think that I'm similar to Lizzy -- looking for a deep love. Just gotta be careful of who I give my heart to.

Playing:
- Nothing this month.

Reading:
- Nothing this month.


Currently... 
Playing (not all at once):
- (PS4): Dark Cloud 2
- (PS4): Skyrim
- (PS4): Secret of Mana
- (PS3):
 Borderlands 2
- (3DS): Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies
- (GBA): The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition   
- (Wii): Fortune Street 
- (PC): UnEpic  
- (PC): King's Bounty: The Legend
- (PC): Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Watching:
- (TV Show): The Walking Dead (Season 7 - Episode 7)
- (TV Show): Criminal Minds (Season 15)
- (TV Show): The Strain (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The IT Crowd (Season 3)
- (TV Show): The Office (Season 8)
- (TV Show): The Goldbergs (Season 4 - Episode 9)
- (TV Show): Huff (Season 1 - Episode 10)
- (Anime): Log Horizon (Season 3)
(Anime): Attack on Titan (Season 4)
- (Anime): Food Wars (Season 5)
- (Anime): Pyscho-Pass (Season 3)
- (Anime): Carole & Tuesday (Part 1 - Episode 5)
- (Anime): Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls (Episode 2)
- (Anime): Gintama (Episode 13)
- (YouTube): 
StephenVlogs (Day 954)

Reading:
- (Manga): One Piece by Eiichiro Oda (Volume ?? -- Chapter 1020)
- (Manga): Platinum End by Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata (Volume 9)
- (Manga): Berserk by Kentaro Miura (Volume 2)



That's it for September. Here are some pics / screenshots I took this month plus a couple YouTube videos.


This is the shrimp parm I tried (without the parmesan). Overall I enjoyed it, though
it took way too long to prepare.

A new class that I summoned from the collaboration event in SINoALICE. I don't know anything about Code Geass, but this character looks cool.

An amusing colo fight I had recently in SINoALICE. Technically, you shouldn't really
be a mage in a colo fight, so the other guild was trolling.

All of these were healers, hahahaha. It made wiping the vanguards pretty difficult.

"How to Clean Shrimp Like a PROFESSIONAL" by SauceRobert. 
I found this video when looking up how to deal with shrimp for my shrimp parm
(I've never handled shrimp in my life before that day).
I think the deveining trick with the toothpick is really neat and useful. 

"INFJ Brutality (or: the INFJ Door Slam)" by Frank James. I relate to this very much.
Almost did it recently, too, a couple times. I really have to take better care
of my heart and my emotions >_>


Thanks for reading!

As usual, if you have any questions / comments about anything, feel free.


Take care, stay safe, and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment