Translate

Sunday 17 July 2022

BLOG -- If Dreams Really Were Glimpses Into Another Universe...

I don't think this is really a spoiler... but a certain Marvel movie (if you know which one then you know it) expressed the idea that dreams were glimpses into another universe. I don't recall if there were any exceptions to this idea, but if they weren't any exceptions... would that mean a universe exists where:

- we can fly without any wings?

- we stop aging at a certain point in school and take tests where the test papers have no words?

- we are bad at running and screaming?

- people are prone to misplacing their clothes while on the way to work or school? (I don't think I've ever had this dream myself, but supposedly it is very common)

- interacting / meeting celebrities are more common occurrences?



And that's it for this blog! Thanks for reading! :)

This weekend was really busy for me so I wanted to blog something short and sweet. Did I miss any potential universes? I was trying to list as many common dreams as possible.

What sort of dreams do you have? :) The last dream I remember involved taking a test in university, and the test paper was blank, haha.


Take care, stay safe, and until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment