Translate

Sunday 11 November 2018

BLOG -- Weekly Thoughts #3 -- New Year's Resolutions Progress

Well, with about six more weeks left to the new year, I've been thinking a lot about my new year's resolutions. Similar to previous years, many of them are done, except for the same super time-consuming ones!

The resolutions I am most concerned about are:

-Spend at least 100 hours on learning Python
-Spend at least 100 hours on learning Japanese
-Find 500 hours and put that towards catching up on either the Atelier, Ys, or Shin Megami Tensei (SMT) series

It seems I am always struggling with these three. Last year I was able to complete the last one, but I was cutting it verrrrry close!

I am happy to say that this year so far I was able to complete one game from the Atelier series, one from Ys, and one from SMT, but I still have over 300 hours left to complete that resolution.

Then, adding the remaining hours I need to complete my Python resolution and Japanese resolution, I need close to 500 hours to complete those three resolutions! Are there 500 hours left in the year??? This would be after taking into account all the time I have to spend for work and other engagements like friend hangouts and such.

And even after this, there are still a couple more resolutions I have left to complete. u_____u

I think... I might be able to do them all... if I got no sleep, hahaha.

If you have any New Year's Resolutions, how are you doing with them?? :)

If none of this was interesting to you, here's a song I've been exposed to recently:


"Happier" from Marshmello ft. Bastille.
I wanna sing this for karaoke one day!


Thanks for reading! As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free.

Take care and until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment